Chapter 1

Warnings:
Dead body's
My bad writing
And also Uh Blood? Idk Just Vulgar things

{Your POV}

I slowly opened my eyes,I sat up and yawned stretching my arms I stood up from my Bed and Slipped on my slippers.

i Walked to in the bathroom and took a bath then Brushed my teeth,brushed my hair and Put on my dress and shoes

I went out of the bathroom and went outside To the dining room,i saw the servant Already prepared the Breakfast for us.

"Ah your awake,Heres your food"The servant said pointing to My plate I sat down on the chair and waited for the others.

Masaru barged in The room Grinning,"Hi F/N!"He said as He sat on his chair.

"Hello Masaru,Good morning"You said to him smiling.

"F/nnn!!,Good morning!"Kotoko said Hugging me.

"good morning to you too Kotoko!"You giggled.

Monaca and the others came in too,Nagisa helped her Sit down on her chair,Masaru already started eating and Kotoko Was talking to me.

I ate my food while listening to Kotoko talk about her dream Last night.

"I was dreaming of a candy land!,And there was lots of cute bear and Dog and Cats!"Kotoko Said.

"Thats nice"You told her.

"What about you F/n what was your Dream?"Kotoko asked.

"I..uhh..i forgot."You told her Scratching the back of her neck.

"Oh its alright!,Im sure it was a nice dream!"Kotoko Said while she ate her food.

"How about you Monaca?,Did you sleep good?"Kotoko Asked Monaca.

"Monaca slept really really good!"Monaca said.

"I slept good too!"Masaru Said.

"I didnt ask you"Kotoko Told him

"Well I dont care!,Im your leader!"Masaru Said.

"Just because you won a rock paper scissors Doesnt mean your actually the leader!"Kotoko Said to him.

"But i am the leader!,Right Monaca?"Masaru asked The green haired girl.

Monaca Nodded,You smiled At them.

"Today Monaca and everyone will Pay a visit In the Demon City!,Isnt that fun?"Monaca Said.

"Yay!,We will see them getting slaughtered alive!"You said Raising your hands up.

(Timeskip when You guys Finished eating and went to The News Thingy idk)

Masaru and Jataro Carried a dead body.

"Roar!!,Im a Zombie Im gonna Eat ya!"Masaru Said acting As the Dead Body.

"oh no please dont eat me!"Kotoko Said.

"Hey Masaru Do Zombies Say Roar Like that?,Im really having trouble getting past that you know."Jataro Said Helping Masaru To carry the dead body.

"Who cares?,I told ya Style is important with this kinda thing!"Masaru said.

"Rawr!,Im gonna eat ya!"Masaru Said Chasing me and Kotoko Around.

"Oh please dont eat me!"Kotoko Said Running with you

"Kyaa!,I dont wanna be eaten!"You said giggling Running around.

Kotoko Blocked the Camera "Uh uh!,Kiddie porn Is a No no!"Kotoko Said,You Sat on the desk behind her and Nodded.

Nagisa Went to us,"Hey what are you doing?,Be more serious didnt i tell you this broadcast was important?,This is The warriors of hope Keynote Address!"Nagisa said Pointing at us.

"geez what are you so mad about oh wait i bet you wanna play zombie too!,Huh nagisa?"Masaru Said.

"stop that"Nagisa Said,You giggled as You Sat on the desk Waving at the Camera.

Masaru Chased Them Around with the dead body Laughing.

Monaca Went up to the camera and you Grinned.

"Citizens of Towa City,Nice to meet you,We are the warriors of hope,We are the Masters of The Monokuma's"Monaca Said While Masaru Was doing poses Beside her.

"This town Is Lame,Dirty,Worthless,Pathetic,Good For nothing Town Thats nothing more than a penal
Colony for Criminals,It is on this site That we decided to build a paradise."Monaca Said you Nodded Your head.

"Of children,For Children,By children!"Monaca Said Throwing her hands up at the air.

"and therefore Adults will no longer be needed,Goodbyeeeee!"Monaca Said Waving At the Camera.

You stuck out your tounge on the camera and Nagisa turned it off.

"Yeaa!,Were going to be famous!"You said jumping off the desk.

"Monaca And F/n looked so adorbs On the camera!"Kotoko said Putting her hands on her Chest.

"Oh man,Theres Blood On my skirt"You said Patting your skirt from behind.

You looked at Masaru And Grinned widely,And jumped on his Shoulder.

"Hehehe!,Carry me Carry me!"You said,He lost his balance making the both of you fall on the ground.

"owww!"Masaru Said rubbing his head.

"Sorryyy"You told him.

Anyways Cliffhanger cause uh idk,I will try my best to Make some Scenarios And sorry for my bad writing byeee