Chapter 4

(yall prepare for the angsty angsty)
Tw:
Mention of vulgar things
blood
Mention of Death

{Readers POV}

You were at the bathroom Washing your Face,You looked up to the mirror,You could See your Older sisters Figure behind you Frowning,She whispered Harsh things into Your ears,You Put your hands on your ears and rushed outside The bathroom,Ever since You Went with Big sis Junko You always Were seeing Her reflection in the mirror.

Tears formed in your eyes,but you wiped them off and Went outside,This time it was your turn to Hunt down the demon,The Airship Landed on A building,You went down and Went to your Museum.

(Timeskip)

"Ugh seriously,its so dark in here.."A voice said.

Footsteps Were approaching Your musuem,The lights Burst Open Once The two Demons Went in My Museum.

You walked up to the stage,Everyone started cheering for you,"You really fell for my trap,Cant believe You Demons are That Dumb"You said grinning At the Two Girls.

"H-hey,Its those Little Brats Again"The purple Haired Girl said.

"My names is F/n L/n The lil Ultimate Archer,Also known as the Ninja"You Introduced.

"And since You killed Masaru,I will take you down,One way or another"You said As you pointed at them.

(Since im lazy lets just get into it)

You raised your hand up on the air as The Controller Flew into your Hands,You Put it on And pushed the button,A Big Robot Colored In Black and Dark red Appeared,It Took out a Bow and Arrow.

"Say bye bye to your Souls Lowly Demons!"You Yelled out as You laughed sadistically,You controlled your robot as it Started shooting arrows at The two girls.

(After the fight you know the drill)

'They defeated my robot..N-no..' You said in your mind.

You looked at your robot Shaking Around as it pieces Fell off,you put a hand on your mouth As You saw Red eyes Behind you and Pulled you away.

the monokuma kids Started swarming On you,"w-wait!im not done yet!"You yelled at them.

"I havent e-even Apologized To my sister yet!"You cried out As you held your hand out,The monokuma kids Started beating you up As Everything turned black.

______________________________

Okay thats all hwehwehwehwe im
Too tired to Put more sorry