Masaru Ending

After the incident in Towa city,We were Taken in by the future foundation and They let us stay in an apartment dorm.

Nagisa was talking to Komaru and telling her information about Monaca's Where-abouts.

Nagisa ended the call and sighed.

"Hey Nagisa Can we go outside to the park?"You asked Him(pretend there was a park outside the building).

"Hmm..Fine But becareful you might get hurt."He said and you Grinned as you opened the door and went out,Masaru and Kotoko Following you.

As you three arrived there,You went and Sat on the swing,"Hey Kotoko can you push Me?pretty please!"You asked her clasping your hands together,"Alright then!"She said as she pushed the swing for you.

You looked at Masaru Picking flowers On the ground,He seems busy.

After some minutes Kotoko Stoped pushing the swing and Said "im pretty hungry i'll go back to the Room to get some food!"and walked inside the building.

Without nothing else to do,You looked at Masaru still picking flowers,He suddenly stood up and went to you.

"F/n i have to tell you s-something."He said.

"Oh?what is it?"You asked.

he brought his hands full of flowers infront of your face as he turned his head away from yours,"I really really like you F/n!More than a friend!"He tells you.

A blush crept on to your face as your eyes widened.

"i-i like you too Masaru.."

_______________________

I finally updated ah