Chapter 2

Hello everyone how are you guys doing?Well lets just get onto this chapter

Warnings:
Vulgar Words And disturbing stuff

{Readers POV}

Monaca Told us That the Captive in a Apartment Building Was found by The monokuma's And Was Taken in,She took so long to Sleep,i got so bored that time.

The door slowly opened to See a Girl with Hourglass figure And with a brown bob hair with a high school outfit.

"ah nice,your here,took you long"you said putting up your hand on your chin smirking.

"Wait,y-you're those kids,the kids who were on Tv!
The girl said.

"Awh man,im famous,i'd autograph your back anytime!"Masaru Said Putting his Hands on his back.

"Ehehehehe,I can only write using a chisel but if you dont mind that i can write on your back too.."Jataro said pulling out a Chisel from his pockets.

"We accept presents aswell,however salty foods are no good,those disgusting tastes are never worth putting in your mouth"Kotoko continued.

"I wanna drive a train someday,But cant i wanna go inside a chimney."Jataro said inspecting his Chisel.

Monaca Road her Wheelchair behind us both Nagisa and Masaru stepped aside.

"Welcome big sis!,Im so happy you came, meow!"Monaca said Doing a closed eye smile.

"Uhm..uh.."The girl stuttered.

"Oh thats right,Big sis doesnt know us yet"Monaca said.

"Well,i guess we should start with the introductions"Monaca said.

"Alright!,lets start with me,The leader!"Masaru said puttings his arms Infront of his chest.

"Im the leader of the warriors of hope hero class Masaru Daimon!i always give 100 percent my Favorite Class was gym,So they called me lil'Ultimate P.E,Aha,A hero,the leader And the lil ultimate P.E,I even impress myself."Masaru introduced.

"Hmph,you are far too boastful to be the leader,A true leader is calm and dignified"Nagisa Said.

"But i am the leader!,we all agreed on it!"Masaru pouted.

"All he did was win Rock paper scissors"Kotoko said.

"Doesnt matter,Im still the leader!i won so im the leader!The leadeeer!"Masaru stomped on the floor.

"Well i dont mind Masaru Being the leader at all,i mean all leaders are supposed to be strong right?"You said putting a finger on your bottom lip

"Yeah! F/n's Right!,Im strong so im the leader!"Masaru Yelled

"Fine fine your the leader now let me introduce myself"Nagisa said

"I am the sage Nagisa Shingetsu,i am the Vice leader,of sorts,during my time in hopes peak elementary,i was known as lil'ultimate social studies."Nagisa said.

"Huh?Hopes peak?..you mean..That hopes peak?"The girl Said Shocked.

"Hm?why should that suprise you?"Nagisa Questioned

"I..i didnt know there was an elementary school Infiltrated with the academy"The girl Stuttered.

"Hmf,Such an ignorant woman"Nagisa Said

"Anyways,whos next?perhaps Jataro?"Nagisa Said Looking At Jataro

"Ah wait,Before i go,Can i Practice Introducing myself?,um what was i gonna say..uh im the priest Jataro Kemuri"Jataro Said.