The Warriors of hope+reader Gets teleported in Genshin impact 😱

I know i know guys this aint a Oneshot book,I just did this cause idk.

(This was placed After When The Towa city was Blown up and You guys were not found by the Future foundation yet,Also Monaca isnt here cause i hate her ass)

Honestly i dont even know how yall got in that game lets just say you guys were just playing in your rooms doing your own things and suddenly you fall in a dark Abyss,you fall on top of Daimon,Everyone was perfectly fine,Well Thats Until Kotoko Started screaming her head off Confused and scared to where you all were.

Not to mention there was this Big Tall statue of a Guy and you were all under a big tree.

Nagisa told everyone to calm down,And Close theyre eyes Cause this might be a dream.

You pinched yourself And nothing happend,"Nagisa i dont think its a dream.."You said,all of a sudden a Blob Come to all of you started attacking you,Luckily you still had your bow and arrows,You shot the slime and it somehow worked and killed it.

You were all found By Jean a Grandmaster,She was About to come and Visit the big tree and saw all of you Bruised up and Scared,She Took you back to Mondstadt City And Took care Of all of you,You and the others were suspicious of her and thought she was the same as any other adult And Was very distant,It took a Long While for all of you To open up to her and the other people at the Knights of favonious.

{Kotoko Utsugi}

she would be the first to open up to Jean,She would tell her backstory and Always tell her Some Things she likes and doesnt like.
Honestly i think That Kotoko And Klee would Be best friends And Bomb up lakes together,She doesnt really like Kaeya and Other male adults that work in the Knights of favonious because of her backstory,I also Think that she would get hydro Vision and Her weapon Would Be A sword.

{F/n L/n}

you were the last one to open up To Jean.

You absolutely Loved Being with Amber,She would Train You how to Use Your Bow More and Help You with how to glide,You two were best friends And You always tell her what You think of people,I also Think the you would get Electro Vision even tho its Different from your Color Theme.

{Nagisa Shingetsu}

He was the 4th to open up to Jean,He would also Help Jean,Noelle And Lisa On chores And other stuff,He likes Jean the most Since she is mature and Caring,I think he would get Cryo Vision and His weapon would Be A Polearm.

{Jataro Kemuri}

I think he would be the 3rd one to Open up to Jean,He tries his best not to be weird around Jean And Act Normal,I think he would Also Like Jean And Try not to annoy her so she doesnt hate him,he also gets compliments Because of his perfect face and Skin!,I think he would get Geo Vision and Have A catalyst as His weapon.

{Masaru Daimon}

Hes the 2nd one to open up to Jean even tho He is stubborn and all,He would Do Errands for Jean like Deliviring stuff,He would Like Bennet And go adventure with him When he has time,I think he would get Pyro Vision and Use a Claymore,pretty awesome Right!

Anyways thats all i could think so Bye bye!!