Bonus Chapter

I made a bonus chapter cause i feel bad for Skipping lots of stuff and my spelling is super bad so im very sorry again everyone
Also a shitty drawing i made of Jataro^

[°•Your POV•°]

Everyone was chilling in their room in the apartment
The future foundation Gave to you and Everyone else,You were with Masaru sitting on the couch while watching him draw something.

As he finished the drawing with Some highlights and other stuff he proudly showed it to you with a big smile.

"F/N look! I drew you! Do you like it?"He said Waiting for an answer.

You took a good look on the drawing and saw you holding a rose in your hands while smiling,You smiled and nodded.

"Mm,mm Its so cute i like it Masaru thanks"You said.

Minutes Later you heard a knock on your door,Nagisa stood up to get it but you cut him off by saying "i'll get it"

You opened the doorknob and Saw..

Your Big sister?!

"Big sister?!"You shouted out of shock.

"Hey N/N.."She smiled at you.

[N/N means Nickname]

The others got suprised by your sudden Shout and came by to see if you were okay.

"You wouldnt mind if i stay here..right..?"She said rubbing the back of her neck.

"O-ofcourse not!Ah let me carry your bags Big sister!"You said taking her bag off her back and Carrying it back to the Living room while your big sister followed.

After you two sat down on the sofa,You looked at your sister and asked " I thought you died? what happened?"

"After you have gone missing,I was alone with mom,She died after the Robot bears attacked her,And the future foundation found me and saved me,i successfully healed after a few months,And when i heard about you being in this group i became worried for you,Im glad your still alive.."

Your sister replied,You took her hand and squeezed it "Im glad we could reunite again,I was so scared that the Monokuma's could have killed you and i kept having nightmares about you.."

both of you hugged and smiled.

_______________________

Yay!! Y/n and Her sister finally reunited again isnt that nice?,Thank you all so much for 2k reads and All of the support from you readers,I cant believe i have gone this Far,This is the last Update you will see in this Story,Byee!!