Chapter 3

Hello guyss!im here with another update again
Warnings:
Mention of death
And Vulgar words and stuff

{Readers POV}

After the arguement Jataro ended up to be the one buying the soda's,Our airship landed on a building and we all Jumped out,We went to A nearby Store And bought(more like Stole) The soda's,While Buying i came across this Letter beeds with a string to put in the beeds,I took it and Went back in the airship with the group.

We all the drank the soda's and ate,After we were done we went back to our rooms,Since Masaru insisted to be the first one to hunt the Teenage Demon i thought to make him a Lucky charm bracelet with the color White and Red And letter beeds with his name.

I walked over to Masaru's Room and Knocked on his door.

"Hello!Its F/n Can you let me in please?"I said As the door opened To reveal A red headed boy.

"Oh hey F/n!What do ya want?"Masaru said smiling at me,he let me in his room.

"so since your the first one to Hunt down the Demon I thought to Make you A lucky Charm Bracelet!"I said Showing him the Bracelet with White and Red beeds and letters of his name.

"Woah!thanks F/n!But you already know im gonna win Right Away!"He said grinning,I took his right hand gently and inserted the bracelet onto it,It fit perfectly,I smiled At him And his Cheeks Had pink Tints on it.

"Well just incase!Concerning for a friend isnt a crime right?"i did a closed eye smile,his face turned red And he Pushed me out of his room.

"Oh w-well thanks F/n!I um..Gotta Prepare so uh bye!"He said as he Shut the door on my face,i went back to my room.

{Masaru's POV}

i looked at the bracelet F/n got me,'I have to win the Battle i dont want to let F/n and Monaca down, Especially when F/n got me this Lucky charm it would be a waste if I died' i thought in my mind.

I clutched my hand and Went out of my room,i went out and went to My Museum Where i battle The Demons In the Hunting game,I turned the liggts off to scare the demons who were coming into my museum.

"Wh-why is it so dark,I told you im afriad of the dark"A voice said It sounded like a girl.

"Its okay,im telling you Its not that dark"another voice said,It sounded like the girl im supposed to battle.

"I-i-it is Dark!its more than dark enough!AHH!IS ANYONE THERE?!TURN ON THE LIGHT DAMNIT!"The girl voice said,The light turned on.

All the monokuma kids Cheered around.

"Hey!he-hey!You totally fell for it!you thought you were gonna escape didnt ya!hahahaha!but too bad i totally saw that one comin!"I said On the Microphone,I jumped out and spun on the air and Landed on the Floor posing,All the monokids Had Papers With The number 10 Which means they rated my Entrance Good!

"Im the super duper Leader of the warriors of hope!The Lil'ultimate P.E!Masaru Daimon!"I said looking at the two demons.

"Hey!i wont let you escape demons!"I said pointing at them.

"Wh-what the hell whats with this dorky little Brat"The Girl with dark purple hair said.

"I-its him!hes one of the kids who put the wristband on me.."Komaru girl said Looking scared.

"One of them?,Dont treat me like some chump!im the leader of the warriors of hope!"I said Stomping on the floor.

"im not like those adults who call themselves leader but hide like cowards!the best leaders are the ones that stand bravely on the front lines!thats a true hero!Lord Masaru Daimon!"I said grinning widely.

"Ehe..ehehehehe!that was cool right?I looked Totally cool Right then,Right?"I said Scratching the back of my head.

"What a narcissistic ingrate..brats like him always get whats coming to them."The purple girl said biting her nails.

(Timeskip when Komaru and Toko Deafeted him.)

My robot started Shaking  and It suddenly Turned into flames and exploded

'no..no way..i-i failed..i failed as a Leader..i failed F/n and Monaca..'I thought as i held my other hand,Red lights behind me appeared it was the monokids.

They pulled me from behind and started Swarming all over me.

"H-huh?!wait no!I-im your leader!Wha-what are you Doing!"i said As I tried to reach out my hand.

"SAVE ME!SAVE ME!!F/N!!"i cried out,Everything Turned black.

{Readers POV}

The next day the Monokids Informed us that Masaru was gone but didnt say if he was dead or not,Those demons killed him,My tears Ran down my cheeks and splatted on the floor while we were praying to him,I stayed silent as Monaca And Kotoko Cried.

"I feel so bad for Masaru..This is Just too cruel"Monaca sobbed.

"He always Acted All big,And was a perverted Idiot,But he was a pretty good person,I remember the time he fixed the air conditioner and even the chairs and tables too.."Kotoko Said Frowning.

"Um..i was the one who did that..."Jataro said.

"Anyways,he was a good person Oh lord why those the good ones always die first?!"Kotoko Said.

"I should have been the one to die might aswell thats how it feels,Like youre trying to hide that you actually think i should have died cuz noone likes me..but i agree with you.."Jataro said,I didnt reply to any of them.

"It would be much better if the hated one to die instead of the leader of the Warriors of hope.."Jataro Continued.

"Ah!that totally reminds me Masaru Was the leader"Kotoko said.

"What are we to do without our leader?Oh masaru!"Monaca Said Faking Her sobbing.

"Oh no,Monaca is Crying..If thats The case,Then allow me to join you" Kotoko Said.

"waaaah!!Oh,Masary Why why why?! I wanted to play with youuu!"Kotoko Cried out.

"Ugh..if only i went first,Masaru Wouldn't have died,Im a useless Loser..And being locked in the bathroom by Masaru Is no excuse!its my fault for being there i should have been pooping in the first place.."Jataro said sobbing.

"Hey now..its not as if we are positive that Masaru is Dead right?"Nagisa Said.

"Waah!Even though he was So strong So full of life now hes just a chunk of meat!"Monaca Cried.

"Like i said according to the Monokuma Kids report they did not say he was dead.the report stated that he was capture by adults and his status was unknown."Nagisa said,My Emotion changed to Curiousness,Nagisa is Right they didnt say he was dead so We still had a Chance To find him.

"But unknown That means he's dead,Right?"Monaca Asked.

"Huh?"Nagisa said.

"Think back to those talk shows that used to be on when times were peaceful,Hearing status unknown or unconscious you knew they were probably gonna die anyway thats what i always thought anyway."Monaca said

Nagisa told her that maybe he was still alive but Monaca got mad And yelled Saying Masaru was Already dead,I was angered by her actions But i couldnt do anything Especially when its 3 vs 1.

I clasped my hands and forced out a smile and said"Please excuse me everyone,Im quite busy So i must Go back to my room" no i wasnt actually busy i just had to get out of there to Stop yourself from Yelling at everyone,You walked out putting both of my hands behind your back.

As soon as i were out of that Crazy room Your Expression changed into anger you furrowed your eyebrows and Started walking Faster Clutching your hands Tighter,I Barged into my room And locked it immediately,I took out your bow and arrows and went at the side of my room were i Had An aiming Stand And Started shooting arrows at it,This was the only way to calm me down.

____________________________________

And thats it!,Oh and i also notice that i sometimes change my words instead of saying "i" i say "you"So please dont mind it I always do that,Anyways i hope you guys liked it and buh-bye!!