New Oc?

Hi everyone! i recently just made a new genshin character Called XiaRou

~°XiaRou°~Age:10-12Species:CheetahVision:PyroWeapon:ClaymoreRank:5 starTalents:She is more faster when Running and also has more stamina when Swimming,climbing and other stuff since she is a cheetahDps/sheild/Healer/support:She is a DpsCountry:Liy...

~°XiaRou°~
Age:10-12
Species:Cheetah
Vision:Pyro
Weapon:Claymore
Rank:5 star
Talents:She is more faster when Running and also has more stamina when Swimming,climbing and other stuff since she is a cheetah
Dps/sheild/Healer/support:She is a Dps
Country:Liyue
Occupation:Adventurer
Personality:
Shy,Quiet,Kind And Brave.

Relationships/Connections with people:

~•Xinyan•~
Big sister?(but they arent actually related nor is she adopted)
Somewhat of gaurdian
Best friend

~•Qiqi•~
Friend but they rarely hangout since they are both busy

~•Katheryn•~
Co-worker
Friend?

~•Xiangling•~
Friend

Backstory:
XiaRou rarely has any friends in her Childhood since she has social anxiety
(Social anxiety is a disorder,it is an intense persistent fear of being watched and judged by other people)
In her childhood she is Considered the "Weird Girl" for She doesnt talk and When she does she stutters Her words everytime,She was Bullied By Other children,By this she thinks everyone else hates her.

How she got her vision:
She was Running away from the kids who were bullying her but ended up in a cave and got lost in it for a long while,While she was there she happen to Come across a camp of hilichurls and was being attacked,She almost died until she was handed over a pyro vision and a Claymore,she fought the hilichurls until exhaustion and fell asleep for 3 days until Adventurers Found her in the Cave and brought her back to Liyue.

i think thats all for the Introduction for my oc,It took my days to finish it,and also did you know shes based on me irl?

Anyways byee!