Flashback

"You dont like your food?" Reggie asked Tailor after noticing she hadnt touched it since they sat down. It was as if she was in a daze staring off into some complete other world. In fact he noticed she had been like that all morning and it was about to piss him off. It had been a while since he put his hands on her but this was the type of shit that would make him snap. He had just spent bukoo money on her for her birthday in Dubai.

"No, I'm just tired from the flight last night. I dont really have an appetite" she lied through her teeth. Tonight was the night her plan would take effect. She felt some nerves but knew she had to follow through with her plan. Yes the beatings had stopped but she could not continue living in this hell hole.

"You can be excused from my table" Reggie once again interrupted her thoughts.

Tailor saw the anger in his eyes but it only fueled hers more. It took so much strength for her not to smirk right in his face. A few more hours was all she could think.

She decided to head to Abrees room and secretly pack her a few bags. Tailor wanted everything to be in place so as soon as she was done handling Reggie her exit plan could go into effect before anyone could notice something was wrong. The car they'd escape in was parked a few blocks away from their gated community trunk stuffed with bags of cash Tailor had been stashing away. See Reggie hadn't seen the change in Tailor but she was a completely different woman from the young girl he took up off the streets. Over the years Reggie let his guard down with Tailor she knew about every account and every little thing about his business. Hell thinking about Tailor probably should stay after killing him and taking over his business but that would be too greedy so she would just make due with what she had already taken. It would be well over enough to take care of her and Abree for a while.

Tailor didn't care to take any of her belongings but in order to make Abree as comfortable as possible she wanted to bring along as much as she can for her. Abree being a young girl and up and moved from the only home and 'family' she ever knew would be a big change. But Tailor knew she was doing what was right for her and her baby.

Time ticked and ticked away. Tailor's nerves were getting the best of her; it felt like she'd either throw up all her insides or shit em all out. She was beginning to doubt herself. Thinking her plan wouldn't turn out how it was supposed to. What if she ended up dead? Reggie was a strong man and had killed plenty of people before. What if he knew what she was trying to do and ws only playing into it?

"Fuck that! Snap back into you got this!" Tailor inwardly mumbled to herself as she got ready for the night to come.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmm. I know you said you had a surprise but i didnt think youd go all out like this!' Reggie excitedly speaks as he looks around the room that hes deemed as his sex layer.

He must admit he had the place decked out but Tailor had took it that much further with all the new gadgets she added. Plus the fine young chocolate woman looked amazing in her lingerie set. His dick was already rock hard rubbing against his slacks begging to be let free.

"What did I do to deserve all this?" He grumbled as he pulled Tailor into his lap ready to get to business

"I just wanted to thank you for being the man that you are but not so fast. Tonight I'm here to please you. let me get you a drink and then we will start with a foot massage and go from there". Tailor placed a sweet kiss on his lips before standing up and swaying away knowing he was mesmerized by the twitch of her ass.

She grabbed the concoction she had mixed earlier hoping he wouldn't taste all the shit she had in there. The person she had gotten the drugs from promised it will take effect quickly and would be tasteless

"Here you go baby," she offered. Reggie quickly gulped the drink down feeling a familiar burn to his chest. He knew tonight would be a very good night.

Tailor sat at his feet grinning ear to ear seeing the change take effect. Reggie was grinning extra hard, sweat beams rolling from his bald head to his chest.

"Ba babyyy that shit feels so good", Reggie moaned out like a little bitch. It took everything in Tailor to stop her from letting the laugh slip out her mouth. She hadn't even started touching him and he was like this she knew it was working. Tonight was the night

"Come'ere baby and give daddy some of his sweet pussy" Reggie strutted out

"Wait big daddy remember I said I wanted to please you first. Turn around" Tailor demanded as Reggie quickly obliged. She knew for a fact at this point he was indeed high off his shit because he'd never let her control him like that especially in an intimate moment.

There were plenty of times Reggie had instructed Tailor to stick a dildo up his ass so he felt he knew what was coming. But nothing could prepare him for what would happen next

"Arghhh!" Reggie yelled out in pain as he felt his anus cut open. "Wtf are you doing back there?!" Reggie yelled once again as he tried to get up but soon realized he was stuck. It was as if he was paralyzed from the neck down.

It was then that it had hit him that this bitch had spiked his drink.

"Bitch you done fucked up now once this shit wear off ima beat yo ass" Reggie yelled with tears flowing from his eyes he was in so much pain

"Shut the fuck up" Tailor yelled as she retarcted the knife and shoved it right back in his ass making sure to twist it this time causing more blood to spew out. At this point it was all over her but she didnt care seeing Reggie in this much pain was worth it

And this was only the beginning of what this night would bring