2.4

"Fuck", Cameron moans as He lays flat on his back looking up at what he describe the most beautiful woman in the world. Everything about this woman just drove Cameron insane: that funky ass attitude, her smart ass mouth, her loyalty to his operation, how she was so calculated and determined with what she did for a living, how protective she was as a mother, and for damn sure how she rode his dick. He knew no other woman who could work his shit how she did and take control like she does.

This was usually how all their sexual encounters went, tailors controlling ass continuously had to be the dominant one in the bed and although Cameron didn't understand why that was he liked how she was.

"I'm bout to cum" tailor moans out while reattaching her hand to Cameron's throat giving a firm squeeze while she bounced up and down on his dick. Cameron could remember the first time tailor choked him during sex she had him feeling like he was her bitch and she was doing the fucking but still it was something new to Cameron and still till this day drove Cameron wild.

Cameron could feel tailors pussy throbbing letting him know she was on the verge making him feel his nut approach even quicker. Grabbing tailors hips Cameron thrusted himself harder and deeper eventually making the two reach their climaxes simultaneously. 

"Wtf Cameron I told you stop nutting in me!" Tailor ranted already going back in to her pissy ass attitude she hopped off Cameron's now soft dick and rushed into the bathroom

"Not like you gone get pregnant anyway" Cameron mumbled as he turned on his side ready to dose off

"What you say?" Tailor stood in the doorframe naked as the day she was born hands at her side like she was ready to pounce on his ass

"You heard wtf I said didn't you get yo tubes tied or whatever. You ain't wanna have a niggas baby that bad wasted no time getting that shit done right after aborting my seed" Cameron spoke now sitting up against tailors headboard.

Not wanting to argue over that dead ass subject tailor rolled her eyes and shut the bathroom door separating her from him. Tailor was not finna feel bad for Cameron or regret the decision she made. He wasn't her man she didn't want anymore kids and that was that. Only regret she had about the whole situation was telling chyannes big ass mouth about what she did. She ran straight to her brother telling him what tailor had did.

Cameron sat back in the room jaw still clenched veins protruding his forehead as he thought about that shit. It was ten months ago but still had him feeling some type of way. Cameron never even trusted another bitch to nut in let alone have a child with so he felt tailor was dead ass wrong for getting that abortion. Although they ain't put titles on what they had Tailor was the first woman Cameron ever loved and he had no problem putting that out there and he felt like although tailor ain't wear her emotions on her sleeves the shit was mutual. In his mind what was understood didn't have to be explained. He'd easily lay his life on the line to protect tailor and abree who he grew to love like she was his.

When they found out he had impregnated her Cameron was ready to finally make they shit official his ass had already been ring shopping and was looking at cribs he was gone make tailor put her big girl panties on and accept shit for what it is.

Knocking on the bedroom door pulled Cameron out his thoughts.

"Ma can I come in?" Abree shouted from the other side of the door

"Hold on bree ya momma in the shower" Cameron spoke while he rushed to put on his clothes then open the door for Bree. The bad mood he had been in easily slipped away as he looked at Abreyanna. She was now twelve and a half and looking like the spitting image of her mother. Only difference being she was the sweetest thing you'd meet.