1.5

Tailor bit her lip rereading the text from her newfound friend Reggie over and over again.

Looking in her rear view mirror her daughter starred back at her.

This is for Abree. She mentally told herself she couldn't believe it was coming to this.

Due to a big event going on the city people from all over coming to town every hotel was either booked or tailor simply just didn't have enough money for it. The room she'd been staying at for the last two and half months was priced for a whopping total of $253.48 including tax. It was getting late, the sun had set hours ago making the temperature drop drastically. To save what little gas she had left Tailor parked in a well lit area of a grocery store trying figure out her next move. Abree laid in her car seat firmly wrapped in her covers. Abree knew she didn't have long before Abree would get tired of being in her car seat and start screaming her lungs out.

She called Devon a hundred times. His phone was going straight voicemail.

Reese and her family was on their family vacation in Dubai.

She even called Devon's mother Daneeda, kissing her ass to at least keep Abree. But she was more worried about going out shaking her ass for tonight. Tailor asked if they could both stay and even offered to buy dinner for the family but daneeda was not having it. She didn't want Tailor or that damn baby in her house; she thought Tailor would get to comfortable and outstay her welcome.

Tailor even broke down and called her mother. Her mom told her just like she wanted to be grown have sex and get pregnant. She needed to be grown now and handle her own shit.

Tailor called her older cousin Shauna who lived in the apartments Devon's mother told her about but she even couldn't stay there. In the contract they signed it specifically said no visitors were allowed after nine and shauna wasn't gone risk loosing her place for tailor.

Tailor even called a few shelters they were full or it was too late to check in.

The truth was beginning to set in. She'd have to sleep in the car with her baby.

This is what rock bottom felt like.

Tailor angrily punched at her steering wheel as she began to break.

For the first time Tailor was regretting Abree. She wish she never got pregnant. Or that she got the abortion like her parents suggested.

The ringing of her phone brought her back down to reality. Reading Reggie's name she mentally cursed herself out. She was regretting even texting him she needed a favor.

He immediately replied back asking what was going on but tailor couldn't bring herself to reply. And now he was calling.

Reggie wasn't the first person she thought to call but after being shut down by everyone she knew she thought why not. Reggie always offered tailor a helping hand but she always kindly declined; her parents taught her when someone offered you something they always wanted something in return. But then she thought about the conversation she had would Reese when Tailor told her about Reggie.

Reese thought Reggie was trying to be her sugar daddy. And shit if he was offering why not?

Once the call ended a second call from Reggie immediately came through.

"Hello?" Tailor tried her best to hide her crying in

"What's wrong you ok?" Reggie realizing the girl was crying tugged at Reggie's heart and he wanted to fix what was wrong. A girl as beautiful smart and strong as tailor didn't need to be crying he thought him self.

"I don't have enough money for a hotel tonight. Abree and I have no where to go" tailor admits.

The worst he could say was no but already she tried she thought.

"I wouldn't ask but I really need your help"

"Baby girl I got you ok stop crying. I'll pay for the hotel tonight"

"Thank you so much. I'll pay you back tomorrow"

"No need tailor. Remember I told you If you needed anything just ask right?"

"Yes. Thank you again though I really appreciate it"

"I just booked it. It's at the Aloft next to the place you been staying"

Tailors eyes grew wide. She knew that place was usually two hundred a night she couldn't imagine the price he paid but she was very grateful

"Thank you"

Reggie chuckled, "Quit thanking me"

Tailor drove in silence listening to the conversation Reggie had with whoever. She couldn't believe what this man was doing for her.

While checking in Reggie stayed on the phone to make sure everything went through. He hadn't told her but he actually paid for the next three days; that's all he needed to get some other shit in place for them. Once in the room tailor got Abree settled while still talking to Reggie.

"Ok she's sleep. I'm about to get in the shower I'm exhausted. Thanks again. Goodnight"

"Goodnight baby"