1.8

Tailors heart rate increased as Reggie's hand rubbed her bare thigh with his right hand as drove his Bentley with his left. It was the first intimate thing Reggie had ever done to her. She didn't want to freak out but she was. She had to fight the urge to clench her thighs together.

"You look beautiful tonight" Reggie compliments breaking up the comfortable silence they had since getting in the car

Tailor blushes, "thank you... you look good too"

Every time Reggie would rub her leg his hand would closer to her core. By now his hand was fully under her dress, besides the rubbing he'd occasionally squeeze her juicy thigh. Tailor sat back holding her breath anticipating his next move.

"Who was that girl?"

"Um my best friend Reese"

"Don't have her over there no more"

"W.. why?" Tailor quietly asked. Yes it was his house but reese watched Abree there. If Reese couldn't come over who was going to help her?

"She's disrespectful"

"I'm sorry if she said something to you I'll talk to her but she watched Abree for me when I'm in class"

"I'll get you a babysitter" he reasons

"I don't want people i don't know around my baby" Tailor counters

"Don't have that fucking girl in my house"

Reggie's tone scared Tailor a bit and she begin to rethink this whole situation. She was honestly tired of people tricking her; one minute they were the nicest people and cared so much about her and the next they'd flip.

Once Reggie sensed tailors mood shift he pulled over to an abandoned building. He was about to give her what she wanted.

"What are we doing?" Tailor spoke up seeing where they were. Panicking she begin to pray that god brought her back home to her baby tonight.

"You trust me?" Reggie asked

Tailor swallowed the large lump in her throat she didn't want her life to end this way

"Yes" she lied

Reggie leaned his chair back

"Take your panties off" he demanded

Reggie watched tailor slowly remove her panties. He knew she was nervous but he also knew she wanted it, he could tell by how she acted when he simply touched her. He usually didn't pleasure a girl this soon but like he said before Tailor was different and he was dying to taste her, be inside of her, have her to himself.

"Sit on my face baby girl"

Following Reggie's command she climbed on his face. She wasn't nervous to get head she did that plenty of times. Reggie's hot and cold demeanor was what was throwing her off. One minute he was yelling the next he wanted her on his face?

Although in a poorly lit area the moon was shinning bright tonight and made it easier for Reggie to see tailors girl.

"Pretty ass pussy" Reggie mumbled before using his fingers to spread her lips giving him a better look. Her folds already wet glistened in the night light. Reggie was already imagining how wet she could get if it was already like this from him rubbing her thigh.

Tailor gasped upon feeling Reggie shove his nose into her vagina. It was weird and not what she expected to be in her right now

Reggie knew for a lot of women it was weird when he did that he didn't care just like he smelt his food before eating it he did the same with pussy. Some younger girls struggled with their hygiene and that was a total deal breaker for Reggie so he always checked. Loving her smell he immediately replaced his nose with his tongue.

Giving her one long stride from her vagina to her clit he let his tongue circle her clit before enclosing his lips on her clit and sucking it

"Ahh!" Tailor whimpered. It been way too long since she felt this

Releasing her clit Reggie let his tongue slide down to her anal. He began to work his magic there

It was the first time Tailor had got her ass ate and it felt weird but at the same time she kind of enjoyed it.

Reggie loved eating ass just as much as he loved eating pussy and that wasn't the only freaky shit he was into; soon tailor would learn all about his freaky ways.

After an hour of eating her out Tailor had climaxed three times and was exhausted.

Once the reached the restaurant they were informed that their reservation was canceled due to them being so late. Not wanting to end their night tailor offered to cook so they headed back to the apartment.

After Reese headed home reggie and tailor showered together. They took turns cleaning each other. There was kisses here and there but nothing more.

Reggie laid in bed with only boxers while Tailor stayed naked. Her head rested on Reggie's muscular chest, her leg rested between his, with both his arms wrapped securely around her. Pulling tailors body up Reggie nuzzled his face in her neck placing soft wet kisses on it

"I love you" Reggie whispers in her ear

"I love you too"

And just like that Tailor was his