1.11

It seemed like only minutes ago Tailor was able to fall asleep before she felt Reggie's cold hands rubbing in between her thighs.

"Hey baby" he whispered while kissing her lips

Tailor kissed back but was mentally preparing herself for what was to come. It was only three days after the fight with Devon but she hadn't received her consequences because right after the incident Reggie had to go out of town for business. Tailor was enjoying the break but once he called only five hours ago letting her know he was boarding the private jet soon and would be home she was freaking the fuck out.

"Where's baby girl I didn't see her in her room"

"Reese wanted her for the night"

"Mmm I got you all to myself for tonight?" Reggie ask trailing his kisses down her jaw line to her neck

"Y- yea" tailor nervously croaks out

"I love you you know that right"

"Yes... I love you too"

Reggie smirked up at her. It may not seem like it to most but he really did love this girl

"Ima do better baby I won't hurt you no more I promise. I want make you do things you don't want too I don't want to loose you" reaching up to her face he swiped away the stray tears "don't cry I'm sorry ima change"

Wanting to show her he meant business reggie slowly begin to strip tailor free from her night clothes while showing each and everybody part attention. Tailor enjoyed the feeling but was also anticipating the moment reggies true form would reveal she knew good and well she wasn't about to get off this easy

"Ohhh" Tailor moans out as Reggie's entire mouth encloses her clit. Adding two fingers in her hole caused her back to arch off the silk sheets.

Reggie looked up at his baby in amazement; no matter how many times he saw her beautiful face, her taste, everything about her was just so perfect to Reggie.

"Please" Tailor moaned out

"Please what?" Reggie grunted through licks

"Can I cum?" Tailor asked like she was taught over the many years but this time with out permission tailors sweet juices quickly filled Reggie's mouth. And all night long reggie continued his attack on tailors flower with his mouth. He just knew he'd never let her go

———————-
The next morning tailor woke up feeling both exhausted and refreshed. Never had she cum back to back like she did last night. Sliding out of bed tailors knees buckled a bit once standing on her two feet. Slowly walking to the bathroom and into the glass shower she let the burning hot water fall all over her. Tailor didn't know what to feel, she was tired, broken, and honestly at her breaking point. Even with Reggie claiming he would change tailor was feeling stuck like an abused caged animal.

Sinking down to her knees tailor pulled both knees up to her chest while the water mixed with her hot tears cascaded down her body.

"Baby" reggie yelled from the other side of the door

"Yes?" Tailor quickly jumped up making sure her voice didn't show any signs of crying

"I'm finna head out I got some stuff to handle but I want you to pick up baby girl I got a big surprise for y'all tonight so be ready at 7:30"

"Ok"

"I love you tailor"

"Love you too"