1.10

"Wtf you keep looking over your shoulders for?" Devon questioned a paranoid tailor

Ever since the two met up at the small local restaurant he noticed Tailor was nervous, and fidgety. She had on loose clothes twice her size, a Nike baseball cap, and Gucci shades to hide her face.

"Are you here to see your daughter or just question me?" Tailor shot back. She was beginning to rethink sneaking away to meet up with Devon. She knew if Reggie got wind of this she'd probably be in a body bag

"Y'all married?" Devon spotted the huge rock on her hand

"Engaged" Tailor clarifies. It was only a few weeks ago that Reggie proposed during the dinner where tailor finally met all seven of his kids.

There was twenty seven year old Reggie Jr., who throughout the night constantly hit on Tailor. He couldn't believe his old ass daddy was still pulling fine ass tendronis like Tailor

Regina, Rj's fraternal twin and the oldest daughter honestly felt bad for young tailor. She knew exactly what type of man her father was; she knew first hand how manipulative and controlling he could be. When she opted out of going to college and pursing a career in computer science he cut her off leaving her stranded in the streets to fend for herself and only recently started reaching out to her now that she was a successful owner of a dance studio she built on her own.

Twenty five year old Riley and eighteen year old Renae didn't like Tailor and didn't understand why their dad was chasing these young ass girls. They spent the night trying to grill Tailor about her motives with their father.

Rain who was sixteen years old actually thought Tailor was pretty and overall cool.

Ten year old Raija suffered from trisomy 21 better known as Down syndrome was totally in awee with Abree and didn't not once put the small girl down throughout the whole night. Tailor had no problem with it but plenty of time throughout the night reggie expressed that she shouldn't let his 'retarded' daughter hold Abree.

Tailor couldn't believe he'd treat his own kid like that; yes she was different but very capable of holding a baby. Reggie was just giving Tailor more and more reasons to hate him

And of course the youngest of tribe was seven year Ryan who had been staying with the couple for the past weeks.

Once they all were stuffed and sitting in Reggie's movie theater having what he called a 'family movie night' it was then that a video reggie had someone put together of tailor and all their good moments over the years. At the end Tailor looked down to see reggie bent on one knee with the ring.

Tailor being overwhelmed and of course afraid of reggie she accepted. Everything seemed fine after that reggie was being really affectionate throughout the night but once his kids were gone and Abree and Ryan were knocked out, reggie beat her ass once again blaming it on the fact that he saw her hesitate before accepting.

He also promised tailor that the only way she'd get out was if he decided he was done with or death.

Jumping at the sudden touch of her hand tailors eyes met Devon's concerned ones. This wasn't the tailor he knew

"Is he hurting you?"

"No" she easily lied

"Do you love him?"

"Of course Devon I wouldn't be with him if I didn't"

"I love you too baby" Reggie's deep voice boomed from behind her

Looking up to her man she saw the sinister smile he held

"I.. I ju just brought Abree to see him that's all" Tailor tried to stand up and explain herself

"It's ok baby sit let's finish" reggie calmly spoke as he slid in the booth next to tailor.

It amused him how dumb Tailor was acting. She knew despite the fact he owned a lot of legal businesses reggie still ran these streets and with being the man in charge he had a lot of power. Not shit went on without him knowing about.

"Wassup I'm reggie the nigga who been providing for your daughter" Reggie reached his hand out only for Devon to mug him

Reggie laughed only making Devon more irritated. No matter what tailor told him Devon knew what was up and if it wasn't for his daughter sleeping in his arms he wouldn't hesitate to kill this nigga right here in broad daylight, he didn't give a fuck who this nigga thought he was.

Leaning over to tailor reggie forced his lips on to hers. To others it may have looked like reggie was just being passionate but under the table he was squeezing her thigh to the point she knew a bruise would show and and this was just the beginning of what was to come after this.

"You ready to go?"

"Yea" tailor quickly agreed

"Give me my daughter little nigga" Reggie chastised

Devon hesitantly passed Abree over to Tailor the whole time looking at reggie. Devon battled with himself it was taking everything

Tailor screamed in shook as the two men began to fight she couldn't believe Devon took the initiative to swing first. Yes she knew Devon wasn't a bitch and was very short tempered but she didn't want reggie to hurt him.

She didn't realize that not everybody feared reggie like her and Devon was that same little boy she knew; he was a grown ass man who just got done doing years and he handled his shit just like reggie. For devon no disrespect was tolerated.