1.2

Daneeda was the prime example of what you'd call a milf. She had a total of seven kids Devon being the oldest and had a body of an Instagram model, only difference was hers was natural. She had small perky b cup boobs a flat stomach small waist and a big ole booty. She was a burnt toffee color, with long curly brown hair, freckles, hazel eyes, and a pretty smile.

Every man wanted to sample what was between her thighs but only ballers would ever get the chance to hit her. From the time she was fourteen she had been using her amazing body and face to her advantage. When she met a nigga she'd usually hold out on fucking them and once she felt she been wined and dined enough they'd get a taste of her. But after they did fuck they'd usually end up cutting her off which she really didn't understand she had good hygiene, did her kegels on the regular so she wasn't loose, and she knew how to please a man. So why was bitches who she knew she look better than getting wifed up before her?

"I'm not watching her today" Daneeda stood hands on her hip mugging this dumb ass little girl Devon impregnated. She really didn't understand what her son saw in her she was a little pretty to Daneeda but nothing worth busting a nut in

"Ms. Daneeda please I can not miss any more work" Tailor begged

"No I told Devon the only way I'd watch her was if he paid my rent. I wake up this morning to a three day notice I have other shit to worry bout" , Daneeda slammed the door in her face and went back to her room where one of her many men waited.

She'd just have to beg this nigga to pay the remaining balance that her housing program didn't since Devon didn't know how to be the fucking man of the house.

Across town Devon sat on the block making sells back to back. Since he paid a week at the hotel for Tailor and Abree he could focus on getting his mom the three hundred and sixty two dollars she needed for rent. He knew his mother would be pissed that he put tailor and the baby before their household needs but he couldn't just leave them stranded. And besides how quick sells was coming in he'd be able to pay their rent put groceries in the house and help tailor out a little more.

"What up Von? Yo ass been out here all night ain't even washed yo ass before you came back to the block" Devon's close friend Tyquis cracked on him. But that shit didn't faze Devon in his eyes he was doing what a man was supposed to do provide and if that meant he went without sleep, meals, or even showering he would.

He knew he needed to step up in Abrees life so he was preparing himself for many nights like this

"Gotta get this money"

"I hear you gee how's yo girl and the baby?"

"They straight. Tailors ass drive me crazy but I love her ass" Devon admits

"Aww shit nigga here you go with that shit I'm bout to get up out of here stay safe nigga"

"Always"

In the hotel room tailor sat crying while trying to get Abree settled. Tailor quickly learned it was true that your baby will feed off your energy but with the news that she was fired Tailor couldn't help but to break down.

"Please quit crying for mommy", tailor bounces Abree in her arms trying to get her to suck the bottle

Realizing she was getting no where with this she placed the crying baby down on the bed placing pillows around her she went in the bathroom. She covered her ears drowning out her babies cries and let all over emotions go. This was the first time in a long time to tailor allowed herself to cry she just wanted to get it all out.

After her crying episode she moved her hands from her ears not hearing Abrees scream she ran out the bathroom fearing the worst but once she seen her baby girl peacefully sleeping she was at ease. Tailor checked to make sure Abree was breathing before climbing in the bed and placing Abree on her chest

You have a week

Tailor quietly spoke to herself

Find another job. worst case scenario you can ask Devon for more money. Or reach out to your best friend Reese she's been hitting you up. You just needa loose your pride ask for help. It's for Abree.

Tailor grabbed her phone and instantly began to put in job applications. Within two hours she had three interviews: two at restaurants and another as a receptionist. She'd get paid more for the receptionist job but the daily tips would come in handy for the hotels. No matter what Tailor was gonna make sure Abree was good