Part 5 - Anjali's entry

Sarva Mangala Mangalye Sive Sarvartha Sadhike

Saranye Trayambike Gauri Narayani Namostute

Om Sarvabaadhaa Vinirmukto, Dhan Dhaanyah Sutaanvitah 

Manushyo Matprasaaden Bhavishyati Na Sanshayah Om 

Nandini has been reciting Durga Devi mantras in meditation while Rohan is still unconscious beside her. Both his legs were wrapped with plasters right from his thighs. His left hand was fractured profusely so that it was also plastered. 

It has been 36 hours since Rohan was admitted in the hospital and 12 hours since Rohan was shifted from ICU to Normal Ward. Nandini was told that Rohan had been hit by some truck, which led him for the loss of blood.  Though Rudra donated his blood at the right time, doctor told them that he would get conscious within the next 12 hours.

Outside the Ward, Tej has just now closed his eyes after letting a large amount of tears from his eyes.  Ashwin and Janvi started for a small nap.

Rudra and Soumya are standing some foot far from them. Soumya holds the hands of Rudra who is still not out of the scene where he saw Rohan in such state.

Soumya - "Rudra, let us eat something now."

Rudra - "No, I'm not coming."

Soumya - "It is more important for you to eat. You didn't eat anything except a juice after donating blood. It is not good for you."

Rudra - "I am perfectly alright

Rudra - "I am perfectly alright."

He is about to move, but hit on the wall. Soumya holds him before his fall.

Soumya - "Now don't make any explanation and come with me. Let us have something."

Rudra couldn't refuse her.

They come out of the hospital. When Soumya is about to move her bike from the parking, they see Romi's car getting parked there. Romi gets out of the car with her father with the eyes full of tears. Rudra and Soumya looked at her and she too noticed them. Romi comes to Soumya and asked where is Rohan admitted. Soumya tells her the room number. Romi entered into the hospital with her dad without giving a look to Rudra.

Rudra wiped his tears. Soumya asked Rudra to sit on the bike.

Rudra - "Will she ever forgive me for what I did?"

Soumya - "She will..."

Rudra - "She will...?"

Soumya - "But..."

Rudra - "I won't be the same for her."

Soumya - "Hmmm....yes..."

Rudra - "So it's better to move on, right?"

Bheege Mann plays