Part 7 - Hesitation

20 days later

Happiness has finally started in the lives of Das as Rohan was discharged from the hospital five days back and to their surprise, Rudra has given another surprise that he secured a job in an Event Management company which is located quite distant from his house. Tej has finally broke his ice with Rudra though he haven't forgiven completely. A piece of anger is still left in his mind.

Rohan has been advised of bed rest for a few more days though he has been keen on joining the training for his upcoming competition.

Tej too resumes his work as a teacher in the school.

As requested by Tej, Anjali comes to the house for staying there permanently. Everyone is very happy that Anjali would be staying with her. Even Nandini is also happy by her decision but still the gap between the mom and daughter wasn't bridged. They are more or less behaving like the strangers. The family members too couldn't say anything to them.

Nandini resumed her tuition services but with both morning and evening shifts to increase the income. 

Everyone is working hard to pay off the debts set by Rudra.

 Despite the constant work, the family never forget to rejoice the moments together. This accident taught the family not to take things lightly but also to live the life before it ends. They tried to live accordingly.

Rudra got ready for work, wearing white shirt tucked inside the black pant, wearing black belt and shoe with a black tie, looking like a thorough professional worker in MNC. He got ready before 7 in the morning as his bus is at 7.15 AM. After getting blessings from elders including his mom, he leaves for work.

He catches a public transport and needs to travel 1.5 hours by changing three transports in the way to reach his company by 9 AM.

 He has to dress in tip-top formals if there is any event where he has to work. In normal days, the employees can wear normal shirts with tucked outside the pants.

Today's work is at the five star hotel where a big businessman has set a party to celebrate his success as it got tender.

His work is to assist a Venue Manager in the work. 

Venue Manager - "Rudra, it is your first day in the project. You must prove your strength today. All the best."

Rudra - "Thank you so much, sir. I'll do my best."

A group of five including the Venue manager and Rudra started working on the layout plans and designs

Member 1 - "Sir, it would be better if we remove the flowers from the stage. It might not suit the theme."

Member 2 - "Sir, but flowers are important because their project is to set a flower garden."

Venue Manager - "Yes, right. But we should know the right place to keep the flowers. Otherwise, it would be a misfit. As you said, there should be at least a little amount of flowers."