Part 10 - A ray of hope for Soumya

Next day,

Early Morning 5AM.

Soumya and Rudra has come out in early morning for jogging to the playground which is located quite nearer to Soumya's hotel.

Soumya - "I never thought that I'd wake up this early in the morning and come up for jogging... especially you called me for this..."

Rudra - "Why? Do you think that I never wake up this early in my life?"

Soumya laughs, "Actually no. Because we slept very late and jogging is neither your cup of tea nor mine."

Rudra - "Yes. Hotel gym is very costly and I neither know any other gyms. So I preferred jogging. Since it is a new area, I am in thought of calling you. Also being disciplined is very important, right? So waking up early is important."

Soumya - "I thought it to be the part of yesterday's deal."

Rudra laughed.

Rudra - "You're so innocent. Who will call for jogging to make love?"

Soumya - "That's true."

Soumya thinks, "Am I too innocent to believe that love making is not restricted to only coffee dates and dating apps?"

Rudra - "We have to track our calories because we'd be eating fast foods and drinks all these days. So we have to make jogging mandatory."

Soumya - "Yes, you're right."

Rudra and Soumya continued jogging. After a certain time, Soumya stopped running and stood keeping her hands over her leg joints. Rudra stopped jogging and comes near her.

Rudra gestured her to have some water and they both sat in a bench. 

Soumya - "Didn't you feel we run too much?"

Rudra - "Not really. We just covered some 1200 metres. Usually I run around 2500 metres."

Soumya - "I never saw you jogging at all, Rudra. When did you habituated to it?"

Soumya asked him genuinely.

Rudra - "Oh come on... Don't ask me question for which I don't have answers."

Saying this, Rudra laughed. Soumya couldn't laugh out of her tiredness.

Rudra - "Sometimes I run. Like a day before my bike race competition..."

Soumya - "Oh I see."

Rudra felt sad thinking about his bike competition. Soumya placed her hands over his hands and gave him a consoling nod.

****

2 Days later,

Rohan is in market. Buying vegetables and groceries for home. Romi simply accompanied Rohan.

Rohan is checking the conditions of each and every vegetable and putting it in basket.

Meanwhile Romi took vegetable randomly and putting it in a basket.