Part 8 - Conversations

Few days passed,

Morning,

Anjali comes to Nandini's room. 

After being persisted by Rajeev last night, she finally gathered guts to speak to her

After being persisted by Rajeev last night, she finally gathered guts to speak to her. Anjali looks at her mom who is reading a magazine and she is completely into it. She is missing her childhood days that she had spent with her mom and dad. Divorce has separated the couple for good but not the children. 

Nandini and Pankaj opted for divorce when they found that they are not meant for each other. Anjali was 13 years old at that time. They considered living together for Anjali's future but it just changed the situation worse between them. They finally understood they don't even have compatibility of being friends. Soon they were granted divorce from the court and Anjali's custodial rights went to Pankaj.

Post divorce, Nandini stayed at her house while Pankaj moved to another which is not so far from Nandini's house. Pankaj sent Anjali to Nandini's house once in two months and she used to stay there for weeks. 

Little Anjali hated the concept of divorce but she couldn't hate her father and mother for doing so as they are her lifeline. 

After the completion of her higher secondary education, Pankaj and Anjali moved to Canada for Anjali's medical studies. She pursued medicine there. Nandini was adamant to send her daughter to Canada and suggested for alternate options in India as she don't want to miss her girl. But Pankaj and Anjali were adamant in their decision. This led to a big fight between mother and daughter and remains rifted.

After 2 years post her studies, Pankaj has married a Canadian girl Gracy. Gracy was a celebrity photographer and loved her father immensely.

Anjali shared a very good relationship with Gracy. Soon after a year of marriage, Gracy gave birth to a son named George. 

Pankaj was overjoyed that he accomplished the mission of happy family but the joy was short lived as Pankaj, Gracy and George died in a car accident within a year of George's birth.

Anjali was heartbroken over the demise of her family. Anjali brought their dead-bodies to India as requested by Pankaj's relatives. Anjali didn't have the guts for calling Nandini so she wrote a letter for her.  Anjali was really longing for Nandini to console her but none of the family members come for the funeral. She realized that there is another reason for Nandini's anger as the reply letter comes to her.

Heartbroken Anjali, returned Canada and pursued her studies and worked hard for it. It was around that time, she met her Prince charming - Rajveer Sen in a private party. Through common friends, they were introduced.

Rajeev was attracted to Anjali at his first sight and tried to flirt with her. Anjali could just walk away thinking how blatantly he is flirting at her with derisive smile. But Anjali was also attracted towards him.

Rajveer and Anjali soon become friends. Rajveer is a successful businessman who has a wealth of crores. Despite being a son of a wealthy man with Indian roots, Rajveer independently started a company and reaped success and made it 10 times bigger than his father's company. Then, he merged his father's company with his and becomes the millionaire. He is always travelling between India and Canada for numerous times as his profession asked him to.