Part 6 - Baby steps

Recap: Rohan gains consciousness. Anjali paid the hospital bill after being disappeared from the family for eight years. Rajveer advised Anjali to focus on rekindling her relationship with her mother Nandini.

Rudra comes to the Cafeteria as he was called by Anjali. Rudra, being tired and dull, noticed Anjali talking to Rajveer. He go there and waves a 'Hi' to Anjali. Anjali gives him a seat to sit. Rajveer smiles at him. Rudra too reciprocated.

Anjali - "Rudra, he is Rajveer, my fiance. And Rajveer, he is Rudra, my cousin."

Despite getting surprised, Rudra shared a handshake with Rajveer

Rajveer - "Hi, Rudra. You can consider me like your own brother. I am here to help you."

Rudra looked at him surprised.

Anjali - "I am aware of whatever had happened in the last few days. I know that you're having arrears in your Engineering branch. So, you won't be getting your degree soon."

Rudra nodded sadly.

Rudra - "True. But I am badly in need of a job. It's a fact that no company would give job offer to the one who didn't graduate. I am having six arrears."

Anjali - "Don't worry, Rudra. We are here to guide you."

A slight glow appears in the dull face of Rudra. 

Rajveer - "Actually I'm going to help you in getting job through my contacts based on your field of interest."

Anjali - "Exactly. But it is not as simple as that. You're going to get trained in that field by yourself or with the help of some guide for a month. Then only, we can apply for a job. Only then, you would sustain in the job. Otherwise, the company would consider you for a month just for respecting our choice."

Rudra - "Thank you so much, didi and bhaiyya. I am ready to do anything to get the job."

Rajveer - "Tell me your field of interest. Where do you want to work? I know you're kind of carefree, but you must be interested in something, right? What is that?"

Rudra stayed silent and apprehensive to admit his interest in bike riding which has led to all the problems.