-05-

'I hope she knows what she did.' I thought.

Mir, Abby, Priya and I were about to reach the front of the line to 4*TOWN. We were literally jumping all over eachother out of excitement.
"How many tickets?" The man asked us.
We looked at eachother sadly as Mir sighed.
"Four please." She said pushing the container of money forwards. We entered the sky dome and we got a place quite close to the front. We all cheered loudly jumping up and down. A puff of pink smoke bursted out from behind us and we turned around shocked to see Mei standing there.
"Mei!"
"Your here!"
"What are you doing here?" Miriam asked surprised.
"I- I couldn't do it, the pandas apart of me and you guys are too." She said nervously walking towards us.
"Mei, you threw us under the bus." Miriam said turning her back to Mei.
"I-I know and I'm sorry! I've been like obsessed with my Mom's approval my whole life. I couldn't take losing it... but losing you guys feels even worse." She said tearing up.
"Well too bad... cause you did." Miriam said crossing her arms, still facing away. Mei started to turn around when a beeping noise was heard coming from Mir's pocket. She grunted.
"Robaire Jr?" Mei said turning back towards us.
"She's been looking after him 24/7."
"No!"
"Feeding him breakfast, lunch and dinner."
"No!
"And singing him lullabies every night!"
"No! No! No I haven't! They're- they're- they're lying!" Miriam held her hands around our mouths death staring us. Robaire Jr started to beep again.
"Here, found him at Tyler's." Miriam said handing him to Mei.
"4*TOWN forever?" Mei asked nervously.
"4*TOWN forever." Mir sighed and hugged Mei.
"Tyler?!" Mir looked up confused.
"No! Tyler? Who- who's Tyler? I- I don't know a Ty-" He rambled in multiple voices, hiding behind his drink.
"You... are... a 4*TOWNIE?" Mei pointed at him her jaw hanging open, well all of our jaws were hanging open.
We all started cheering, as we ran towards him and hugged him.
"Welcome to the sisterhood" Priya said.
"W-Whatever dorks!" He said backing away.
"Cut it out!" He nervously shoved Mir's hand away, fixing his hair.
"Your Mom must've gone nuclear." Mir laughed.
"Who cares? What's she gonna do ground me?" Mei joked.
"I didn't know you liked 4*TOWN." I said standing next to Tyler.
"Well you can't tell anyone." He said still fixing his hair.
"Ok." You shrugged walking away.
"Wait." Tyler grabbed your hand and you turned around.
You hummed walking closer to him.
"I- I just wanted to say thankyou... for always being there for me the last couple weeks. He ended fiddling with his hands nervously.
"Awww, don't worry about it." I hugged him tightly and I felt his arms wrap around me too. The lights started to dim people were chanting 4*Town and cages arose from the stage. Aaron T. was the first to break out, we were all screaming. Then Aaron Z. threw a basketball... somewhere.
"I LOVE YOU MAN!" Tyler screamed tears in his eyes.
Tae Young posed, Jesse posed, and then Robaire started.
"Toronto! You know what's up!" He yelled breaking away from the metal cage. We were all hugging eachother crying.
"You want it?" Robaire asked, putting his hand up to his ear.
"I WANT IT!" The crowd screamed
"You want it?" They jumped off the ledge on the stage...not off the stage I mean like... whatever.
"I WANT IT!"
"You want it?"
"I WANT IT!"
"Gimme 1, 2, 3, 4!" He yelled
"You wanted it, you went for if, and baby you got it." They sang as wings appeared behind them all as they started floating up.
"I wanted it, I went for it, and baby I did it on my O- O- O- O- Own! Did it on my O- O- O- O- Own, Own! O- O- O- O- Own!" They started to reach their hands down.
"Did it on my own." Robaire sung as he was about to reach Mei's hand.
"MEI-MEI!" Ming's voice echoed through the whole dome as a massive (and when I say massive I mean like what the fuck massive. ) Red panda showed through the gap with glowing red eyes.
"Mei-Mei!" She grumbled again.
"Help! He-he- help!" 4*TOWN was attached to the roof so they were screaming.
"Where are you?!" Ming yelled again.
"Mom?!" Mei yelled terror all over her face.
"MEI-MEI!" Ming screeched.
Everyone started running the opposite direction including Mei, and some Karen had the audacity to say she wants a refund. Like bitch just run! Ming jumped down and the ground shattered.
"Mei!" Her dad yelled running over with Mei's aunts and grandmother.
"We need to save your Mom!"
"She's gone loco!"
"We have to do the ritual again!"
"W-w-what happened? She's huge!" Mei yelled
"I told you she was big!" Her dad shrugged.
"That big?!" Mei screamed gesturing to the massive red panda.
"Mei-Mei!"Ming scooped Mei into her hand.
Mir, Abby, Priya and I were all screaming for Mei.
"YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!" Her words probably killed the air by how loud they were.
"IM SHUTTING THIS DOWN EIGHT NOW! EVERYONE GO HOME! WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS?! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" She screamed throwing down the 4*TOWN sign.
"This isn't you!" She yelled at Mei, still trapped in her mothers grasp.
"This is me!" Mei screamed turning into her panda form and biting her mothers hand as she let go and Mei fell.
"Mei!" We ran over to her as she hit the ground... she was fine by the way.
"The ritual! Everyone in position!" Her grandma clapped her hands as her aunts ran off.
"Mei-Mei! Keep her busy!"
"Oh, I'll KEEP HER BUSY!" Mei scoffed.
"Jin! Where's Jin?!" Her grandma yelled.
"Mei keep her in the circle!" Jin yelled as he ran around Ming drawing a white circle.
"GET BACK HERE! YOU THINK YOUR SO MATURE! LYING TO ME,(something)HOW COULD YOU BE SO- SO CRASS?!" Her mother shouted as her last words blew Mei away literally.
"OHO, THATS NOTHING! YOH WANNA SEE CRASS?!" Mei yelled as she started to dance.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP MOVING LIKE THAT!" Ming screamed.
"What's wrong? IS THIS BOTHERING YOU?!" Mei started shaking her butt. Her friends (and me ofc) started cheering her on.
"Destroy her with your big butt!" Abby screamed.
"Start singing now!" Jin yelled.
"Ladies!" Mei's grandma and aunts rushed over to the outside of the circle and they started singing.
"Sing louder!" She encouraged them.
Miriam bit her lip and bounced in her spot nervously. She gasped and her eyes widened.
"Come on!" She yelled as we followed her towards the stage. Meanwhile Mei was attacking her Mom with words and physically too I guess. Her Mom got sent backwards as she landed on the ground unconscious. Mei ran over to Ming shouting regretfully as she attempted to pull her Mom into the circle. Her grandmother through her bracelet onto the ground as she became a red panda and started to pull with Mei.
"Grandma?" Mei sounded confused.
"I am not losing my daughter! DONT JUST STAND THERE!" She yelled behind her. Her aunts changed into Pandas throwing their jewellery on the ground as it smashed. They all ran to Mei's side and helped pull her mother into the circle. They all started to sing.
I began to beatbox with Mir, Abby and Priya, Tyler tapping some drum sticks together.
"Oh I never met nobody! Never met, never met, never met, never met!" 4*TOWN started to sing in as their voices helped light up the circle.
"Like~! YOU! YEAH! EEAAAAAAAHHHHEHEHEH!" Robaire sang out loudly.
"Yeah! I never met nobody! Like you! Had friends and I've had buddies it's true! But they don't turn my tummy the way you do! I've never met nobody like you." Mei started singing too. Her family still singing their original song.
"Your never not on my mind! Oh my, oh my!" The remaining crowd began to sing along.
"I'm never not by your side, your side, your side! I'm never gon let you cry! Oh cry, don't cry~! I'll never not be your ride or die! Alright~~~!" Mei got lifted up along with the rest of her family, as a teal light radiated from the circle.

A/N

Hope y'all enjoyed this. I will probably post again later since I started this chapter last night I got to finish it this morning so I have time for another one today. Also I just realised that it says y/n was helping with the photos but on her first day was when she was invited to the party so UHM just ignore that guys thanks. Since this chapter is the last one that runs with the movie, after this I can kind of make up whatever I want so, if you have any ideas that you want me to put in the story, message me or comment. And don't worry the y/n and Tyler thing will happen soon. And thankyou for 100 reads!

1408 words

Love y'all! 🖕😏