-16-

⚠️TW- self harm⚠️

Lost in the moment, our eyes travel down to each others lips.

-Y/n's POV-

Our lips moved closer together as we both closed our eyes He put a a hand on my chin as he lifted it up before our lips met. It only lasted like a millisecond before I lost all consciousness. So that was great. My eyes forced open at the feeling of a wet substance down the side of my face. I lightly touched it with my fingers and winced looking at my blood stained hand. My ears rang as my gaze made its way over to two boys fighting on the ground. I scrambled up off the shore, vision blurry. I watched as Nigel strangled Tyler as he gasped for air. I could feel myself about to pass out again, but I couldn't let that happen I needed to help. I yelled out to Tyler before everything turned black.

-Nobody's POV-

Y/n fell to the ground as the boys continued to fight. The few people that were on the beach gathered around and started filming. A few people ran over to the unconscious girl and called an ambulance. Some guys split up the fight and soon after the ambulance came and took the three to the hospital.

Y/n had to get stitches. So that's great. Tyler and Nigel had some mild bruising and cuts which got cleaned up. Y/n's mom and brother came to get her as well as Tyler and Nigel's parents. Turns out Nigel didn't have parents it was his uncle.

-Tyler's POV-

I watched from afar as Y/n and her family walked out of the hospital. She turned around and we made eye contact. She gave me a soft smile and I returned one as the doors closed in her face. I turned my head to the boy across the room as we held a threatening glare. I didn't care if I got hurt, I just need to keep Y/n safe.

I sat on the couch with my parents beside me.
"Tyler, we've told you too many times now. You need to stop. We don't know what to do with you!" My mom gestures towards me.
"I'm just trying to protect Y/n." I mumbled looking back to the powered off television.
"I understand, but you can't keep beating up other people." Mom replied, reaching out to dads hand.
"He was hurting her!" I yelled.
"Tyler don't yell." Dad said tightening the grip on Moms hand. I stood up and walked away to my room.

~time skip~

Y/n didn't come to school for like five weeks after that. I was getting worried, she wouldn't answer my calls and whenever I went to her house her brother answered and said that I couldn't be there. None of the girls had heard from her either. I couldn't get to sleep at night not knowing if she was okay.

I closed my locker staring down as a few curls draped across my face. I looked up to see y/n walk through the doors. My face lit up as we made eye contact. She didn't look like the usual happy y/n, she looked... upset.
I walked over to her and she just ignored and walked away with a sorry glance.
"Y/n." I called as she sped up.
I watched in desperation as she descended down the hall.

-Really recommend listening to 'Everything I wanted' by Billie Eillish while reading this part of the chapter-

In class she zoned out and just stared at the blank pages of her notebook, leaning on her palm. I wrote down some notes but I couldn't concentrate. Suddenly y/n stood up out of her chair and ran out of the classroom leaving Emily with an evil grin on her face.
"Nobody cares about you! Not even your own mother cares!" Emily yelled as y/n slammed the door.
I stood up and ran out behind her. What did she mean about y/n's Mom?

-Y/n's POV-

I burst out the school doors, running as far as I could, as tears streamed down my face. The overcast sky set a gloomy aesthetic to the day. The wind blew against my skin as I reached a rural area. I made my way off the road and slid down into a massive field of yellow-brown grass. Electricity pylons loomed over me as I collapsed to the ground in tears. Gripping my hair tight, I rest on my knees as tears flooded my vision. The grass brushed against my legs as the howls of the wind created a vibe that matched my emotions perfectly. I pulled a blade out of my back pocket and put it to my arm. Emily was right my Mom doesn't care about me, nobody does. I pressed the blade down to my skin and closed my eyes as soft sobs muffled through. The blade was pulled out of my grasp and I yelled reaching towards where it had been thrown. A figure held me in place as I cried loudly. I was embraced in someone's warm arms and I sobbed into their chest as they pulled me closer.
"It's okay, everything will be okay y/n" I heard the soft voice of Tyler ring through my ears as the wind blew my hair in all directions. His fingers ran through my hair as he kissed my forehead before pressing his against mine. I wrapped my arms around him as I blinked through tears, letting out small whimpers. I felt his tears drip onto my face and I sat up from his chest and traced my vision over his worried face, tears running down his cheeks. His hands in mine as we cried harder. We embraced eachother again tightly.
"I love you, okay? I'll always love you." He whispered as we cried into each others arms, under the grey sky.

-stop listening to the song breh, it doesn't really matter but still-

We lay in the field until sunset watching as the clouds faded from grey to orange and pink. Our fingers intertwined as we talked and laughed together. I turned over onto my side as I stared at his resting figure. He lay with his free arm behind his head as he stared at the sky. He glanced over to me and then turned his head in my direction. I glanced at his lips for two seconds before he glanced down to mine. We both burst out laughing before he wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me close to him. I looked up to him and leaned up to kiss him. Our lips collide as the sky dimmed. Clouds now fading away as the stars shone brightly. We lay there all night wrapped in each other's arms.

a/n

New chapter! Hope you guys enjoy it. I have a lot of ideas for this story now so BE EXCITED FOR NEW CHAPTERS! Sorry if this a touchy subject and I'm sorry if I offended anyone by this.

1149 words

Love y'all! 😏🖕