-09-

I ran into my room just to see Tyler sitting on my bed.
"What the fuck man?" I whispered walking over to him.
"Aren't you meant to be gone?" I asked sitting down.
"Yeah, but I wanted to stay with you." He snakes his arm around my side pulling me closer. I laugh pushing his arm off of me.
"Well are you staying for the night then?" I ask walking towards my dressing table.
"I guess, I'll probably leave before 5am so my parents don't know I stayed." He said laying down.
"Okay, imma go have my shower so like... bye." I shrugged walking over to my bathroom and closing the door. I placed my clothes on the side of the sink and screamed silently.
"Man, what the hell! What the fuck, man! How'd I score this guy like, DAMN!" I whispered to myself.

I walked out of the bathroom, throwing my day clothes in the laundry basket and running over to Tyler. He stared at me as I sat down behind him on the bed, taking off his sweatband.
"Man, you are so cute." I hugged him from behind before running my hands through his curls. He looked over his shoulder smirking. He turned his whole body towards me, taking my hands and kissing me.
"You know, I have had a crush on you since 1st grade." He whispered.
"Wait, really?" I whispered back.
He nodded.
"I thought I was way out of your league, you were really mean to Mei, and she was my friend so I just assumed you didn't like any of us." I shrugged, rubbing his hand.
"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." He looked down guiltily.
"Aww, bro why are you so cute?" I pulled him into a hug.
"Shut up, dork." He laughed, pushing me off of him.
"I love you~" I teased, reaching my hand down to the blanket and pulling it over us.
"I love you too." He pulled me close to him, as I started playing with his hair again.
"Are your parents strict?" I asked, eyes closed.
"Not really, why?" He replied looking down at me.
"Just in case they don't like me." I said opening my eyes to meet his gaze.
"They'll like you." He smiled, hugging me tighter.
"Why- HOW- OH MY- WHATS THE FUCKING WORD MAN?" I buried my face into my pillow in frustration.
"Your cute when your mad." He whispered.
"I know right?" I said sarcastically, rolling out of bed.
I stood up and started dancing. Tyler whined, begging for me to come back. I ignored him and continued to dance and sing under my breath. I started moonwalking across my floor. He stood up and grabbed my hands. He pulled me back to the bed, laying down. I let him wrap his arms around me again before opening one eye and running out of bed. I grabbed a basketball from the corner of my room and threw it towards him. He caught it and threw it into the hoop, hanging on my door.
"OOOOO!" I covered my mouth with the side of my fist waving my other hand around. He still didn't move from his spot though. I walked up to him and practically dragged him out of bed. We started jamming to our own beatboxing and doing "handstands". Some bitch walked in and we froze, which meant Tyler fell onto his face. It was my brother.
"What do you want TONY?" I groaned.
"Why is he here?!" He whisper yelled.
"Why are you here?!" I mimicked him.
He simply rolled his eyes closing the door as he walked out.
"Is he gonna tell your Mom?" Tyler asked nervously, standing up and rubbing his face.
"Nah." I shrugged, kissing him on the cheek.
"All better." He said, hugging me.
I hugged him back but my feet were lifted off the ground and he threw me into bed.
"Now can we relax?" He asked hopping in bed next to me.
"Of course." I laughed.
I wrapped my arms around him, and started kissing his face.
"What are you doing?" He chuckled.
"Kissing you." I stated as I continued to kiss him around his face. He moved around and kissed me on the lips.
"Bitch." He muttered, trapping me in his arms, as I giggled. I snuggled into him and breathed in his scent. He smelt nice. Our breaths softened as our minds calmed.

My eyes forced open to see a beautiful boy laying in front of me. I sat up and jumped on top of him, making him groan.
"Man, what the fuck?" He mumbled in a sleepy voice.
"Tyler, it's 6AM!" I whispered in his ear.
"Shit!" He shot up causing me to stumble backwards.
"Oh my god are you okay?" He asked, grabbing my cheeks and examining every inch of my face. I pushed my lips into his, giggling.
"You better go..." I muttered, pulling away from his grasp.
"I'll see you later." He winked jumping out the window.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed, causing the whole school to stare.
"You HAVE to tell him!" I whisper yelled.
Mei grabbed my arm and ran to the bathrooms.
"Your the only person i've told so far, so DON'T tell anyone!" She threatened in a whisper.
"Okay." I raised my hands defensively.
"But I am telling Tyler." I ran out of the bathrooms as fast as I could. I pushed through the school doors and ran up to Tyler who was rummaging through his bag on a bench.
"Oh hey y/n, do you have any food I left mine at ho-" Tyler mumbled before I interrupted.
"Mei has a crush on Carter!" I blurted, but not too loud.
"What?!" He yelled.
"Shush!" I covered his mouth with my hand, before he licked it.
"Nice." I muttered, wiping my hand on his shoulder.
"She likes Carter?" Tyler asked in shock.
"Yeah! I'm so happy for her, but don't tell anyone!" I said excitedly, sitting down on the bench beside my boyfriend.
"So... about the food?" He asked, closing his bag.
"Oh yeah, here." I passed him a packet of potato chips.
He took them and immediately started to eat them.
"Trannksh." He said, mouth full.
I held in a smile, biting my lip. He glanced over at me with a confused look.
"Are you constipated?" He asked pausing for a moment.
I burst out laughing at his question.
"No, I'm not constipated, Bitch!" I breathed out.
"What's that face for then?" He shoved more chips in his mouth.
"What's my face for? I think my face is for you to admire." I smirked doing a hair flip. He rolled his eyes chuckling and continued to eat the chips. I looked down at my phone to see Mei spamming me with texts. I laughed and looked back up to watch the clouds.
"Your cute." The boy muttered, staring at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I felt my cheeks heating up at the sight of his smile, the way it fit so perfectly with his face, the way his braces peeked through the gaps in between his lips.
"I hope you know CPR cuz you're taking my breath away."  I said, chuckling. He crumpled the packet into a ball and threw it into the bin beside us and yelled 'goal' because he can. He scooted closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder.
"Y'know... if you were a transformer you'd be Optimus Fine." He held my hand in his. I couldn't stop smiling when I was with him. I rested my head on his shoulder, as his head rested on mine. We watched the clouds pass in front of us before a loud bang came from the building.
"Y/n!" Mei screamed.

A/N

Sorry I didn't post earlier I was really stuck on what to write but I finished this chapter and I will be posting another one at this time or earlier most likely tomorrow.  Thanks for the ideas @ewiissllaaa! And thankyou for all the reads!

1269 words

Love y'all! 🖕😏