-18-

"Y/n L/n and Tyler Nguyen-Baker?" The cop speaks walking towards us.

We sat in the back of the car awkwardly as the cop drove us to the station. Apparently Tyler's parents called the cops saying that we were missing. Honestly, I would rather stay missing than go back home to mom. After dad died she started drinking more and going out at night, over the years she had turned into an abusive monster. I hadn't told anyone yet. Me and my brother sometimes ran away because it was too much. She would leave bruises around our bodies and there was nothing we could do. Tyler glanced over to my worried face and reached his hand out to rest on mine, slowly tracing patterns along my palm. I smiled slightly at the cute gesture. How did I manage to get a guy like this?

I nervously shifted in my seat as my brother drove me home.
"So... how are things with that new girl?" I asked.
"Yeah, pretty good. What about things with you and TyLeR?" He teased wiggling his eyebrows. Even though Tony and I were going through so much right now, our relationship always stayed the same. We always found a way to keep our conversations bright.
"I don't know, I think we're back together but its complicated." I sighed.
"Did you guys French?" He blurted, holding in a laugh.
"LMFAO your so funny!" I replied sarcastically.
We sat there in silence for like three seconds before I interrupted.
"Yes." I said with a blank expression.
We glanced at eachother with wide eyes before we burst out laughing.

I slipped my hand into Tyler's as we walked to the mall. He glanced at me with a soft smile.
"You okay?" He asked, removing his hand from mine and wrapping it around my waist as he pulled me closer.
"Mhm." I nodded resting my head on his shoulder as we walked. I looked up at him and kissed him on the jaw. He let out a small laugh, shying away.

I carried a bag of food over to the tree which Tyler was sitting under.
"Got it!" I alerted him, as he helped me down beside him.
"Oh and here's your money back." I said passing him a $20 note.
"What? Did you pay? I said I would pay." He whined. Taking the money from my hand and stuffing it into my bag.
"Hey!" I said, pulling the money out of my bag and shoving it in his. He rolled his eyes and tackled me in a hug , sending kisses down my neck. I giggled trying to push him away. The bag of food tipped over and he rushed to catch it. I picked the stray fries and threw them in my mouth as Tyler pushed the rest into the bag.
"L" i whispered in his ear, as we both held down our laughs. He sat there and fiddled with his fingers.
"Hey uhm I'm really sorry for everything I did and how I hurt you and I understand if you don't want to but do you think, maybe you'd want to be my girlfriend again?" He asked. I smiled and looked over to his worried face as he stared down. I scooted over closer to him and placed my hands on his bringing them down into his lap.
"Of course." I whispered kissing him softly on the cheek.
"Really?" His face brightened up as he turned to look at me.
"Yes!" I said smiling as we connected our hands and embraced eachother in a hug.

A/N

Ok well Uhm- I haven't updated in like a million years even though I said I would and I'm sorry. I'm not continuing this story. I've really lost all interest for it and I just wanted to let you all know that this is the last chapter, sorry that it's short and  thank you so much for waiting for me. Anyways love y'all!