-07-

I fell asleep, thinking about her.

-Y/n's POV-

"Y/n" a voice echoed through the air.
I turned my face towards the cold breeze. I could only see the sky. I felt kind of free, but I felt captivated at the same time. I wanted something, I needed something... what? I was trapped in my own feelings. I felt this turning in my stomach but I couldn't figure out if it was bad or good.
"Y/n!" My eyes widened and I shot up. I took a breath in and out multiple times. The feeling in my stomach had faded. Tyler stood in front of me against his dressing table.
"Oh, hi..." I muttered standing up and stretching.
"Uhm... we have to go..." he got a brush and started brushing his thick curls.
"Okay... oh my god can I like, touch your hair?" I asked reaching for his hair.
"Can I touch yours?" He asked.
"I guess." I shrugged
His hair was so soft and fluffy bro like AUHAH!
"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT DO YOU PUT IN YOUR HAIR?!" I yelled petting his head.
"Uhh... shampoo and stuff?" He was so confused.
"OK!" I yelled putting his hair in a ponytail on top of his head, it didn't really work but oh well.
"Can I play with your hair now?" He whined turning around to face me.
"I haven't brushed it yet so it won't be very fun to 'play' with." I said turning around so he could touch my hair.
I felt a brush comb through my hair and I smiled, getting that feeling again. It didn't go away for the entire morning. I felt sick like I was going to throw up all over the place, but I never did.

"Hey! I ran up and hugged my friends, sitting beside Abby.
"Yo. Imma go shoot some hoops I'll see y'all later!" Tyler yelled walking towards the courts.
We were watching them play basketball. Mir was simping again... and I was too but only over Tyler. 'Stop staring, stop... their gonna make fun of you! STOP!' I thought to myself trying to look away but I couldn't.
"Y/n~" Mei nudged me.
"Shut up." I said burying my face in my hands.
Mei laughed watching me die of embarrassment.
"When are you guys gonna start dating? It's so obvious you like eachother." She complained. I looked back at Tyler in adoration and sighed.
"I don't think he likes me, in that way...". I said pulling on my necklace.
"Cap! What did y'all do last night anyway?" She asked looking over to the boys.
"Nothing really. We failed at studying and then went to bed."I rambled pulling out some food.
"Did yo-"
"I slept on the floor." I interrupted her, knowing what she was going to ask. She shrugged taking a chip from my hand and observing it before chucking it in her mouth, when something caught her full attention. I turned my head to see her staring at Carter as he walked past.
"Bitch. Why are you staring at Carter?" I asked looking over her shoulder. She didn't respond she just continued to stare.
"Someone has a crush..." I mumbled.
"YEAH YOU!" She turned her head almost immediately.
"ON TYLER!" Mei said unusually loud.
I looked over to see Tyler looking at us a bit confused.
"HEY TYLER, Y/N HAS A CRU-" Mei started but I wrapped my hand around her mouth, smiling awkwardly in his direction. He smiled back, confusion still covering his face. He went back to playing basketball with his friends. 'Bro, he's so cute! Look at his face MAN!' My brain scrambled, and I was staring again.
"Girl, your too in love! Just tell him!" Mir whined.
"I will! Just not any time soon." I said chewing.
"I'm gonna tell him!" Abby said standing up.
"No!" I yelled.
"Let her tell him." Priya said pulling Abby back.
"Ok then go!" Abby pulled me down the bleachers and pushed me towards the court. Tyler walked over, throwing the ball back to his friends.
"Hey, what's up." He asks, putting his hands in his pockets.
I looked behind me and saw my friends with their thumbs up.
"Uhhhm- I wanted t-to tell you... thhh- that- I............ NEVERMIND!" I screamed the last word walking back towards the bleachers. He grabbed my hand pulling me back.
"Y/n..." he said expectantly.
"I-it doesn't matter." I laughed nervously.
"Well... do you want to hang out later like... maybe go to the movies or something?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.
"Yeah, for sure. What do you wanna see? There's that new Spider-Man movie?" I asked.
"Oh yeah, we can see that. I will come get you at 6:00?" He offered as I gladly excepted.
"It's a date." He said walking off to his friends, as they started yelling and smirking at him. I ran up to my friends and collapsed onto the bench. I sat up and I started hyperventilating.
"He asked you out Gurl!" Abby yelled.
"HAHAHAHSHDUUJUUUAHHHHAHA!" I started fake laughing really loudly and ran around the bleachers.

I sat on the front steps of my house gripping my shirt really tightly, out of nervousness.
"Hey."Tyler walked over to me holding his hand out.
"Hey." I took it happily walking out of my front yard as we said nothing. Usually we would talk to eachother about literally anything... but this time, silence.
"Oh guess what?" I asked trying to start a conversation.
He hummed glancing over at me.
"So I was sweeping the floor, because my Mom asked me to, no other reason... and then I started dancing because why not and my brother walked in and started screaming. I was so confused until I turned around and saw the broom jabbed into his stomach, like how did I not feel the impact man? Like something is wrong wi-" I rambled.
"Y/n." Tyler sighed pausing and taking my hands.
I looked at him nervously.
"I think I need to tell you this because I feel like if I don't then I will throw up my guts so Uhm... I Uhm like you...alot, like more than a friend." He said, playing with his hair. I hugged him tightly, as he did the same.
"I like you too... I mean who wouldn't? Everything about you is perfect!" I started, taking his hands.
"Your eyes, your nose, your hair, your cheeks, your smile, your laugh, your kindness, your humour... AND OH MY GOD I JUST REALISED YOU HAVE FRECKLES!" I took his face in my hands and adored his features. I saw his face turn red as I brought his face closer to mine, treasuring every detail. I felt his hands on either side of my face as he moved closer and closer. He laughed at my flustered reaction his silver braces shimmering in the remaining sunlight.
"And everything about you is perfect. You pretty swag!" He said looking me up and down and nodding his head.
"We gon get to this movie and make everyone stare! Swag ass duo!" I yelled grabbing his hand and dancing down the path, and I don't mean gracefully I mean like the dance scene from Tyler's birthday.

I was staring at the 'screen' not blinking once, slowly eating the popcorn. Tyler grabbed the box off of me and I threw popcorn at his face stealing it back.
"Bitch!" He whisper yelled. Shoving his head into the box in my arms. I laughed stealing his sweatband and pulling it over my head so it was around my neck. He laughed stealing the popcorn again.
"Man, seriously?" I rolled my eyes, giggling as I pulled the sweat band up to my head. I glanced over at him, he was now chilling watching the movie so I leant over and kissed him on the cheek, taking his hand and resting it on the arm rest underneath mine. I watched a smirk creep across his face as I did so.

"Wait what about the after credits we gotta stay till the end!" I complained. We just watched the credits roll as we sat there, only ones left. We walked down the front and started dancing to the music since nobody else was in the cinema. The screen turned finally turned black and I shrugged realising the was nothing after. We ran out of the cinemas laughing and throwing the remaining popcorn at eachother. He walked me home as we laughed, and talked about the movie. It was pretty good to be honest.
"See you tomorrow?" I asked as I was about to open my front door.
"Mhm, oh and hey..." he turned me around to face him, one arm around my waist the other behind my head. He pulled me towards him as our lips pressed together. He was actually a pretty good kisser not gon lie. We parted after a few seconds and both of our faces were red as fuck. He gave me a small peck on the lips before walking backwards.
"Love ya, man!" He winked turning around and walking away. I kind of just stared at the ground for a straight minute, before opening the door, clumsily shutting and locking it behind me, running past my Mom and brother,  into my room, not bothering to close the door, slammed myself into my bed and screamed. I jumped off of my bed and started jumping around and shouting.
"HHANDHHDHRHENDNEBHEHEEUUUAHAA!" I yelled.
"What the fuck, y/n?" My brother walked up to my door.
I ran up to him and hugged him so tight he couldn't breath.
"AHhhhhshheeee, let go!" He shrieked.
I let go and ran past him and started leaping around the house and falling to the ground many times, it was like pain didn't exist. I ran to my room again this time jumping onto my bed and pulling out my phone. I called Mir and Abby and Priya and Mei in a group call thing, and yelled everything that happened. Im pretty sure all our families were pissed at us from all our screaming.

A/N

I hope y'all like this chapter! Sorry for the late post I was really busy this afternoon but I will post tomorrow earlier I promise! Any ideas that you want me to write about comment or message me! Thanks for 380 reads!

1675 words

Love y'all! 🖕😏