-08-

Im pretty sure all our families were pissed at us from all our screaming

I zoned out again. Holding my locker open and staring.
"What the fuck am i doing?" I shook my head and closed my locker.
"Wait no I need my books." I groaned, opening it again.
I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind as a chuckle rang through my ears.
"Tyler!" I laughed, trying to push his arms off of me.
" Y/n, do you think you might, maybe want to be my girlfriend?" He whispered in my ear nervously, making me shy away.
"Of course." I said, trying to look over my shoulder.
"Nice." He replied letting go.
I chuckled and turned back towards my locker, grabbing my books and shit. His lips pressed against my cheek and I felt a warmth grow over my face.
"Oh hey, me and the girls are going to the beach later wanna come?" I asked walking towards class by his side.
"Yeah. Call me." He put his hands in his pockets and we split in different directions.

"BITCH!" Mei screamed, pushing me into the sand. I stood up and adjusted my amazing sunglasses...
"Mei what the fuck?" I brushed the sand off of me.
"Sorry! Anyways, COME ON!" She yelled pulling me over to the water where Abby, Priya and Mir were dancing around and screaming.
(Wear whatever tf you want.)
She pulled me into the water and Abby turned on the boom box, we were straight up vibin, we took some photos, and the sun was going to set soon.
"Hey!" A voice yelled from up the sandy hill. Tyler dropped his things next to ours, taking off his top and running down to us.
"Bitch, nobody wants to see you with your top off!" Abby said looking away and gagging. I feel really awkward in this situation and I kinda just stared at my feet. I ran out of the water grabbing a golden chain from my bag with a 4 on it. I threw it over my neck and started dancing to the next song. I pushed Abby into a wave as water rushed past my feet.
"BITCH IMMA DROWN!" Mir yelled bellyflopping into the water. By this time we were the only ones at the beach which was nice. Priya kept squirting us with those fucking nerf guns. The sky was an orange color, we got cold so we changed into our usual clothes and had some food that Mei's dad cooked. We all sat down on the sand and watched the sun make its way towards the end of the ocean. I threw my arms around Tyler's waist and rested my head on his chest. I felt his arms around my back, as we closed our eyes, smiling. A bright light flashed in front of us and I opened my eyes to see Mir and Mei with the camera.
"Hey!" I struggled to stand up, stumbling on the grainy sand. I ran after Mei and tackled her to ground. I grabbed the camera and ran back to the others, Mei chasing me. I jumped over Tyler and hid behind him.
"Can you at least keep the photo?" Mei whined.
"Maybe." I replied, as I finally glanced at the photo.
"It's kinda cute." I smiled showing Tyler.
"I told you!" Mir screamed.
I giggled bowling Tyler over as I brought him into a hug. Laying down beside him he pulled away from the hug kissing me on the lips.
"hahdbdjjdjshsnsn!" They all awed.
"Guys that creepy." I said glancing over at them.
They looked away from us and started dancing. Tyler sat up staring at them in confusion.
"What the fuck?" He muttered.
I stood up and joined them, we were hyping up Tyler once again.

I stood at my doorstep and turned to Tyler.
"I love you." I said kissing him on the cheek.
"Bitch! You missed..." he said pointing to his lips.
I rolled my eyes and our lips touched. A loud coughing noise was heard from behind me and I immediately turned to see my Mom and brother standing there.
"Why didn't you tell me you were dating?" She asked.
"I- Uhm..." I stood there awkwardly trying to think of what to say.
"Come inside." She said ushering both of us inside.
"How long have you been dating for?" My brother asked casually sitting next to Mom.
"Uhm since yesterday." I responded looking over to Tyler.
He shrugged and stared at his hands.
"Tyler was it?" My mom asked, eyeing my boyfriend, as he nodded nervously.
"I'd like to talk to your parents. Do you have their number?" She asked pushing a pen and paper towards him.
"Yeah" he replied writing down a number.
"Thankyou." She took the paper and looked back up to him.
"Well you better go home." She said standing up.
I grabbed his hand and walked towards the door.
"Love you." He said squeezing my hand before leaving, as my Mom squinted in our direction. The door shut and my brother ran up to me shaking my shoulders.
"So how many times have you guys kissed?" He asked.
"Uhm... three times?" I questioned my response.
He groaned and scrunched his face up.
"I'm still single!" He whined walking away.
I chuckled as Mom made her way towards me.
"I'm going to call his parents tomorrow... I'm okay with you dating but next time tell me." She begged and hugged me.
"Okay Mom." I hugged her back.
"Uhm... I'm gonna go get ready for bed now." I said awkwardly, running into my room just to see Tyler sitting on my bed.

A/N

Uhm yeah! Sorry I didn't post earlier I was doing shit. Anyways hope y'all liked this and if you have any ideas PLEASE comment or message me, because I don't know what to write after the next. Thanks for 600 reads!

926 words

Love y'all! 🖕😏