They sent threatening glares before walking up to eachother.

-time skip, few weeks later-

My eyes forced open to see a very handsome boy who was staring right at me. I couldn't resist his beautiful brown eyes. I focused on the background behind him to see we were still driving. We were on a school camp... well we were staying in cabins not actual tents but it's still considered camping! Priya managed to get us in the same cabin, but the boys had to sleep in another which meant I couldn't stay with Tyler, but that's okay I will see him all day. We were only staying for three nights. The girls and I burst through the cabin door and jumped around in excitement.
"Oh my god!" Mei screamed.
"I'm taking the top!" Mir shouted.
There were three bunk beds and Mei, Mir and Abby got the top. Priya was under Mir and I was under Mei. Abby decided she was going to use both the beds... somehow.

It was night and we all had to get ready for bed. I walked outside of the cabin and sat up against the wall. Tyler texted me saying he would come over to our cabin and meet me. I saw him walking towards our cabin from the other and I smiled. He started dancing as he walked. I stood up and started dancing too. We finally reached eachother and he gave me a small kiss on the lips before hugging me.
"We are rock climbing tomorrow." He whispered, as we sat down outside of my cabin.
"Im so screwed." I scoffed.
"Don't worry I'll help you." He said, snuggling up to me.
"Your so clingy, and I love it." I whispered, as I ran my fingers through his hair. He was resting his head on my chest, with his eyes closed. We stayed there for a while until Mir poked her head out of the door.
"Cuddle times over, lovebirds. We gotta get to bed, teachers words." Mir shrugged closing the door behind her, as she entered the cabin again. Tyler sat up and groaned. I hugged him one last time before saying goodnight and walking back inside. So we didn't exactly go to bed when we were supposed to. We actually stayed up till 1am which is kinda bad considering that we had rock climbing in the morning.

<<Emily and Nigel, not my art! It's from Pinterest!>>

Emily kept teasing me because I wouldn't go rock climbing

Emily kept teasing me because I wouldn't go rock climbing. She was an absolute jerk! I rolled my eyes and snatched the harness off the ground and put it on. The supervisor made sure it was on properly and then I walked over to the wall. I glared at Emily and turned away. Tyler jumped down beside me and smiled. I smiled back and hooked up to the thing. I started climbing up the wall and I heard shouts from below me.
"Nice moves shawty!" Nigel's annoying voice echoed from below. I looked down to see him smirking up at me. Tyler walked up to him and slapped him across the face...like Will Smith and Chris Rock... I'm sorry. I jumped down and gave Nigel the finger. He looked at Tyler with rage in his eyes. Emily walked over and grabbed Nigel's arm. She made puppy dog eyes at him and I cringed. Nigel smirked and walked off with her. I knew he was a player. I widened my eyes and continued to climb up the wall.
"They're made for eachother." Tyler commented from beside me.
"I know right?" I replied with enthusiasm, mainly just happy that Nigel will stop bothering me.

After camp I was like, YUH EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD NOW BUT NO! Nigel and Tyler got in another fight and this time WE ALL GOT DETENTION! I sat there scribbling shit in my book thing. It was an after school detention, which was the worst! I may or may not have joined in on the fight BUT HAHAHA nobody needs to know that! I started sketching out a face and ended up turning it into Tyler. I finished and folded it up, handing it to him. The teacher was reading a news paper so like hehehehehe. The curly haired boy turned back to me with the paper and mouthed something. I mouthed the same thing back to confirm that I saw right and he nodded. My cheeks glowed at his kindness and a scoff was heard from behind us.
"Shut the fuck up, Greg!" I whisper yelled.
Greg was always in detention, for a different reason every time. He rolled his eyes and threw a paper ball at my head.
"Ow!" I muttered, picking up the paper ball and pegging it back at him. It left a mark. Nice. I fell asleep on the desk with my head down and a nobody seemed to mind so.

I woke up in my bed and I freaked out because the last thing I remembered I was in detention. I run out of my room to see Mom talking to Tyler at the kitchen counter.
"Morning." Mom said placing her coffee mug on the counter and smiling. I awkwardly smiled back and walked over to them. I sat down beside my boyfriend and he took my hand.
"So, this young man carried you home after you wouldn't wake up... and you got a detention?" She looked kinda angry.
"Uhm, I just..." I sighed and looked over to Tyler who just shrugged with confusion.
"Y/n, your grounded for a week. You can't just punch kids." She said shaking her head, picking up her coffee and walking to the living room.
"Oh and you can stay for a bit longer but then you have to go home." She yelled back. I turned towards the brown eyed boy and pulled him in the direction of my room.
"Why'd you tell her about the detention?" I whined, jumping onto my bed.
"I didn't, the school called her." He said innocently and then his eyes widened in shock and he turned his head to me.
"My parents are going to be so mad. I'm so sorry I have to go!" He panicked, giving me a quick peck on the lips and running out the door. I fell backwards into my pillow and curled into a ball. Humming some random song to keep me from crying. 'How am I gonna hang out with the girls now?!'
'Am I still allowed to see Tyler?!'

A/N

Im so sorry that I didn't post I had covid so I was really sick in a way where I just slept all day. I know this chapter is pretty boring but I'm trying my hardest to think of ideas. Thankyou so much for all the votes and reads!

1085 words

Love y'all!🖕😏