𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

-

III
smells the gas !

-

They were right back where they'd started. Jennifer's mansion-home. Tom, Dewey's double was sitting alongside Angelina, who was Sidney's double. Tom had his copy of Stab's script and was ripping every singular page out.

Kimberly had just stepped through the door again, leaning on it to close behind her. Mia and Jennifer were both standing in the doorway, giving Tom disgusted looks.

"Scenes 40-47, Kimberly and Stu's flashback."

Kim had no idea they were planning on even mentioning Stu in the new film, and it took her aback. "What? What's in that scene?" She asked.

Tom laughed, "I'm sure you know what." He gave a boyish giggle, wiggling his brow up and down.

From beside Kim, Jennifer crossed her arms. "I never liked that scene."

"That's because you weren't in it."

Angelina shifted in her seat, putting her weight in her hands. "Tom, stop it. You're scaring me."

Tom laughed, tossing another page of script in the air. "Ha! Scaring you? Give the young, sweet, ingenuine act a rest."

Angelina stood abruptly, sneering. "You're drunk." She snapped, exiting the room while she stomped.

Tom tossed the ripped pieces in the air, rolling his eyes. "I'm coping," he turned over to the three other girls in the room, "I bet she fought and clawed for the Sidney part. Stepped on any girl who got in her way."

Mia rolled her eyes, feeling a little called out by his statement.

"I know you did, too." He waved his finger at Mia, almost drunkenly.

"I'm not going out with you, Tom."

Tom's smirk flipped into a grimace. "Fuck you!"

"You won't."

Kim's eyes darted back and forth between them, feeling a bit awkward. Her stomach rumbled suddenly, and she gagged on her spit. Bathroom, now.

She cupped her hand over her mouth, waving the actors off as she exited the foyer and then raced down the hall for the bathroom.

She slammed the door behind her, throwing up the toilet seat. She tried her hardest to pull her hair from her face as she began her to puke.

After about awhile, she finally pulled away from the toilet, sitting all the way back down in the cold tile floor.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Kimberly hadn't eaten anything all day, and she had never puked because she was simply hungry before. She'd felt fine all day. All day until Tom mentioned Stu's name.

She spent ten more minutes on the bathroom floor, letting her head rest against the wall in an exhaustion. Finally, she stood to wipe her mouth, flush the toilet, and wash her contaminated hands.

"Kim!"

Kim wiped her fingers dry, trying to be fast as she inched towards the door. "In here!" She called back.

Dewey threw the door open from the outside, grabbing her arm and pulling her into the hall.

"Ouch! Dewey, what's going on?"