𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙮 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨

-

V
good luck, godspeed, and i'll see you soon !

-

Martha ushered the four into the little room. They all took a seat as she pushed the tape into the console, hitting play.

After the black screen faded, Kim gasped. A close up of a familiar face.

"Oh, god."

On the screen was Randy in his Windsor dorm room. It looked just as cluttered and messy as the girls remembered it being. Randy looked happy and excited. "Told you I'd make a movie someday, huh?"

Kim and Sidney exchanged hurting looks as the Randy on tape continued to talk. "Well, if you're watching this tape, it means as I feared, I did not survive these attacks, here, at Windsor college."

Kim gulped. She never stopped feeling guilty for what happened to him.

"And, giving up my virginity to Karen Colcheck at the video store probably not a good idea."

Dewey's nose scrunched and Kim and Sid gave looks to each other. "Karen Colcheck?"

"Yes, Karen Colcheck."

"Creepy Karen. . ?"

As if Randy could hear their responses, he rolled his pixelated eyes. "Shut up! She's a sweet person, okay? We were working late, putting away some videos in the porno section, and y'know. . .shit happens!

"Wait a minute. . .am I really dead? I can't believe it, that is the stupidest thing in the world! You're gonna kill me? How're you gonna kill me? I'm the voice of the audience. That's great, the one guy who's gonna tell you the rules, you're gonna kill him! Who's the big brain that came up with that? How do you stay alive, Dewey?"

Dewey made a face and Kim nearly laughed, but something inside her wouldn't allow her too. She had missed his big goofy presence.

"First of all, if you guys are watching this tape at Windsor college, and the killer is still at work. My money's on Mickey. I remember this time he wrote a paper on why Superman 2 was better than Superman 1, it never sat right with me. "

Kim and Sidney both dipped their brows down, frowning. Irony.

A knock sounded from the tv's speaker and Randy yelped for his former roommate that was banging on their front door, begging for entrance. But, Randy shooed him off, trying to continue his movie. "Ten more minutes, Paul. I am leaving my legacy!

"Anyway, the reason I am here is to help you, so that my death will not be in vain. That my life's work will help save some other poor soul from being mutilated. If the killer does come back, and he's for real, here are a few things you got to remember. Is this simply another sequel? Well, if it is, then the same rules apply. But, here's the critical thing. If you find yourself dealing with an unexpected backstory, and a preponderance of exposition, then the sequel rules do not apply. Because, you are not dealing with a sequel, you are dealing with the concluding chapter of a trilogy."

Kim could feel Dewey staring at her. All four of them were sure what kind of movie this was.

"That's right. It is a rarity in the horror field, but it does exist, and it is a force to be reckoned with. Because true trilogies are all about going back to the beginning and finding out something that wasn't true from the get go. Godfather, Jedi, all revealed something that we thought was true but wasn't true."

final girl, stu macherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara