𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

-

IX
that was stupid of you !

-

Kimberly doesn't move from her designated spot in the corner for a good twenty minutes. She can't stop shaking, and she can hear rustling and movements just outside the door. The killer had obviously tracked through every exiterior inch of the house, but quickly retreated. He's keeping Dewey and Gale hostage.

But what is Kim supposed to do? Sit by idly, listening to her friends get torcered while waiting for Stu to come rescue her. Well, that's just not going to fucking work.

"Sidney, don't come here!" It's Dwey, he sounds groggy, but he's yelling really fucking loud. So loud that Kim can hear him from down the hall and through the close.

"Don't listen to him, Sid!" Gale.

Fuck, Kim thinks. He's called Sidney, which means she'll be on her way to save them.

"Sid, don't—" A large thud interrupts Dewey mid sentence, and Kim can tell he's just been whacked in the head.

Fuck x2.

Soon enough, the etire house goes quiet. Deadly silent until she can hear a celular ring from the living room. "You follow directions well, Sidney." She can hear the ghost talk into the phone. "Now, welcome to the final act. See that metal detector? Use it. All over, Sid. Everywhere."

A beat. "Everywhere, Sidney! The other leg too." Another beat. "Show it to me. Throw it in the pool. Now, come inside Sidney. They're right inside waiting for you."

No, no, no. Sidney, don't you fucking do it. It appears to be too late, though. After a moment of gaining her own strength, Kim slowly reaches up at the closet door handle and turns it as quietly as possible, peaking out just a little. The coast appears to be clear, so she pulls it all the way open and takes a half step outwards.

"Dewey! Where is he? Where's Kimmy?"

Kim tiptoes through the hall, still on high alert for the ghostface. "I told her to run, haven't seen her since." Gale tells Sidney.

"Maybe she got away."

Finally, Kim peers around the hall corner, becoming visible to her three friends, "you thought I'd leave everyone hanging, did you?" The three heads snap to look at her, and Sidney looks incredibly relieved to see her friend. Is it selfish of her to be grateful she won't be going through this act three without her best friend?

"Kim, what are you still doing here?" Gale exclaims.

"Having a fucking ball, that's what." Kim mebds down, beginning to flick at the rope knots that are restraing Dewey.

He looks down on her, appreciating her work as Sidney starts on Gale's tied. "Kimmy, get out of the way!" Very abruptly, Dewey yelps her name, attempting to push her aside. Kim looks up, not budging, just as the killer enters the room. He jumps in, kicking Kimmy away from the set of two chairs, and causing her to fall against the hard wooden floor. Her eyes squeeze shut, disoriented from the knock in the head. She can hear Sidney scream, and then some rustling around the room. Kim's doing everything possible to force her eyes open, but they just won't.

Meanwhile, Sidney and the killer are wrestling, fighting over dominance. In a swift motion, he knocks Sidney to the ground, her back facing him. "Think again!" Sidney whips back around, but this time with a gun in her hand. She tricked the fuck out of him with that metal detector. "It's your turn to scream, asshole." She cries, standin up completley with a clear aim of the killer. She pops off three shots before dropping back to the ground, rushing to Kimberly's aid. She shakes her a little, but the blonde doesn't really directly respond. After a moment, she inhales greatly, and then turns to work the tied of Dewey's wrists again.