𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙨

-

IV
obstruct justice !

-

Back at the police station, where Kim felt she'd been spending way too much of her life there. Kincaid held a new picture in his fingers, one that had been left at the explosion the night before. He turned to tack it on his bourd with the others. But, not before flipping it over to show Wallace and the Woodsboro originals the words written on the back.

I KILLED HER.

"So, now whoever's doing this is also taking credit for Maureen Prescott's murder."

Kim inhaled. She knew for a fact that this killer was lying. "But, we know who killed Maureen. Billy Loomis."

"I mean, they even told Kim and Sidney how they did it."

Kincaid inhaled a thought. "Yes, but you even said in your book Sidney had got it wrong before. She accused Cotton of murdering her mother, and he was sent away for it. Maybe there is another killer, maye Sidney knows something."
Kim crossed her arms. "Sid doesn't know anymore than I do. Maybe even less. If I was no help, she won't be much either."

"Kimberly, you both are a key element in this case. I need to speak with her as well." He was stepping dangerously close to Kim's bubble, which caused Dewey to peak in between them.

"I told you, I don't even know where Sid is. And, even if there is another killer, Sidney definitely doesn't know about it."

"That's for me to decide. I need to speak with her, Mr. Riley. I have a press conference in an hour and I need to explain why there are three dead celebrities and a bodyguard."

Gale stepped forward now, trying to pull both Kincaid and Dewey out of their little brawl. "Okay, look. We know that this has something to do with Stab 3, but we don't know why the killer is leaving behind pictures of Maureen from twenty-five years ago."

"Taken at the same studio the movie is being filmed."

Dewey shrugged. "What does Sidney have to do with that?"

"Maureen is her mother!"

Wallace clapped his hands, annoyed. "What is your problem? Last night you three were almost charcoal. Are you gonna help us or not?"

"Do you want to have this conversation with a polygraph?"

"Is that a threat?"

"When it's a threat, you'll know it."

Dewey's brow dipped lower, and after a moment he responded. "Was that a threat?"

Gale stomped her foot, grabbing the guys attention. "Boys, boys. Let's compare gun calibers later.The problem here is Maureen Prescott."

"No, no, the problem here is Sidney Prescott. Now, either Mr. Riley is going to obstruct justice or he is going to put me in touch with her."

Dewey stepped a little bit closer to Kincaid's face, but Kim pushed her hand in front of his chest. "It's fine, I'll call her."

Kimberly stepped out into the hallway, and she was thankful for doing so because just as she did, the stations glass doors pulled open. A familiar face entered. "Oh, my god."

Kimberly held her arms out, expecting a hug as the girl jumped into her grasp. "What're you doing here?" Sidney pulled away, a big smile written on her lips.