𝐬𝐢𝐱, 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙

-

VI
happy birthday !

-

BANG! BANG!

"Kimberly!"

Kim's head turned towards the bathrooms other exit, and she didn't notice Angleina slip out from behind her. Kim neared the door, but before she could place touch the handle, it was thrown open, nearly whacking her in the face.

"Kimberly! Come on." It was Dewey, and he grabbed hold of her small wrist and pulled her out of the bathroom.
They stopped, landing on a new place set for the movie. This was a mock version of Stu's house, and it's resemblance to the real thing gave her shivers. Kimberly has spent a lot of her teenage years in the Macher house, upstairs in the first bedroom to the left of the stairs. She'd basically lived there junior year.

Her eyes scanned the entirety of the house before landing on the terf grass yard in front of her. Sidney sitting on her butt, her palm rubbing her head as Dewey patted her back.

"Sidney!" She ran to the sight, not realizing that Detective Kincaid and Wallace were entering the set right behind her.

"I heard her voice, I saw her, Dewey!"
Dewey finally looked up from the shaking girl in his arms, giving a concerned glance up to Kimberly.
"Who?"

She didn't answer for a split second as Kincaid ordered the LAPD officers behind him to search the house.
"The killer. . .my mother, I saw my mother." Sidney finaly stutterd out, sniffing.

Dewey frowned, pulling her up into a stand and letting her lean on his shoulder. "It's okay, Sidney, I believe you. I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to go into that house, it's all set up for the murder scene." He exlained.

"Dewey, he was in there! He was in there, Dewey, I swear." Sidney still shivered, shooken up from the fight.
"I know, I know."

Suddenly, Detective Wallace's head peaked out from the top window of house, looking somewhat displeased. "Hey! No one's up here."

Kincaid mumbled some words over to a few other officers, and then shared a glance with Dewey. He nodded, grabbed Sidney's wrist and directing her towards the buildings exit.
Dewey ushered both girls out to his car, where they all waited a moment for Sidney to recollect herself. A few feet away, Wallace held an infamous ghostface mask in his hand, giving Angelina a stern look.

"So, what? I stole a mask, I didn't know you got the gas chamber for that." She defended, gesturing at the costume.

Kim watched the scene closely. Her odd feelings about Angelina from before were now maximzed by a thousand.
"You took the mask or you stole it?"
Angelina scolded him, crossing her arms. "I took it. Like, a souvenir." She clarified.

With a deep inhale, Kimberly pulled her eyes away from the scene, and moved back over to her still frantic friend.

"Dewey, I swear. I am not dreaming, I am not crazy. He was there, in Woodsboro!"

Kincaid grimaced, "that's not Woodsboro, Sindey."

"You know what I mean!"

Kincaid sighed, opening his patrol car door and allowing her to dip inside. "We're gonna take you back to the station, keep you under watch, put you in a safe house, whatever it takes."

Sindey wet her lips, giving sorrowful glances to the others before Kincaid closed the door.

"Dewey!"

Now, Gale and Jennifer had reappeared just to the side of Kim as the vehicle sped away. "Hey, Dew." Gale greeted, obviously out of breath.
"Dew!"