BLUEMING House Episode 10

.
[BLUEMING House]

(A welcome change in weather bringing warmth and some sun)

Hanny: I want to go traveling again.

(Again? You just back from Thailand.)

Hanny: Let's go travel again! How long do I have left? I don't have that much time left. I have to enjoy the remaining time to the fullest!

(First 100 days of rest since her debut. It has already been 80 days since moving into Blueming House)
(Only 20 more days remain!)

Hanny: Let's travel!

(One more time? Where do you want to go?)
.
Hanny: Since I went to Thailand, there a place in Korea I really want to go to. Jeju Island or Busan! I haven't been to Jeju Island? I'm just went for a shooting. I've never been there for leisure.
.
(I've never been there to play)

Hanny: Should I go to Jeju? I wish there was a zoo on the island. Let's go before my 100-day vacation is over.

(Taking action. Look for the maze in Jeju. Fierce searching)

Hanny: This is pretty!

(Hanny already seem to be on the island)

Hanny: I have to take pictures there! The maze!

(#come_on_in #wont_be_easy_to_leave)

Hanny: There's the ocean in front of the hotel depending on the hotel... but the ocean is beautiful.

(#Jeju_blue_ocean #you_will_regret #not_going_now)

Hanny: There's horseback riding! I have to try it!

(#horse_back_riding #lets_go)

Hanny: I think I'll have to ride horses. Market! Let's go to the market!

(The food is waiting for you at the market, Hanny)

Hanny: I think it'll be nice to go to Jeju Island!

(The place that makes you excited just by hearing the name...)
(Spending what's left of her vacation... on beautiful Jeju Island!)
(Hanny is filming an eating show again. Stuck in a maze... Will she be able to escape?)
(Kimpo Int'l Airport)
(What is Hanny doing at the airport? Super excited)

Hanny: I'm going to Jeju Island!
.
Hanny: They say Korea is Jeju Island! I've always heard it's a must-see. I plan on enjoying the island and all that it has to offer this time.
.
(Searching for places to visit at the airport lounge)

Hanny: I can get discounts with my boarding pass... On first day, we go to the place I wanted to go. Tomorrow, we'll go to a place BLUEMING recommended. I'll go on a tour, creating a Hanny route...

(Mission: Create a 3 day 2 night Hanny Road Itinerary for Jeju)

Hanny: Won't there be BLUEMING on Jeju Island? We can ask them! Let's post something online asking for help.

(Hanny can take pictures at K***! There's a lot to do at O*** green tea farm)
(Mt. Halla for views & exercise! You get get a taste of Jeju at M****! The maze, and chocolate museum are both fun!)

Hanny: We can choose from these suggestions and go take good photos creating my own "Hanny Road" Jeju itinerary. It'll be introduced on "Hanny Road"

(Jeju Hanny Road Map)

Hanny: Let's hurry and go to Jeju!

(#lets_go_to_jeju #Hanny_road #the_Hanny_way)
(Managers oppas already deep asleep)