CHAPTER 4: A NOT VERY WARM WELCOME

After a long night, close to sunrise. A resentful hellhound walks the streets, returning to the only place she could call home.

She walks as slow as she wants while checking her phone. It doesn't matter if she's on the sidewalk or in the middle of the street. She doesn't take her eyes off her cell phone when checking if she has any notifications on her Sinstagram.

As she's holding her cell phone in her hands, a gray cardboard bag hangs from one of her arms.

Before noticing it, she's already in front of the door of her apartment, where she watches the door with indifference, leaving her cell phone aside while looking for the keys to enter.

Loona: Where are they?..

Loona takes the bag she's holding and puts it on the ground next to her so she can find them.

Feeling the keys in her hand, she holds them and turns her gaze back to the bag.

The gray bag has the "Stylish Ocult" store logo on its sides. Reminding her of the place she went to after her fight with Blitzø.

Yeah, after that fight she planned to go to the party anyways but...

The hellhound bows her head and ears for a few seconds, looking away from the bag. But once again, she shakes the thought from her and puts her head up glowering.

It was going to be a crappy party anyway, and she just wanted time alone for her to get over her anger.

Loona opens the door, picks up her bag with the new sweater she bought, and walks into the apartment.

The apartment appears quiet and dark at first sight. She walks in slowly, hoping that Blitzø is asleep and that as always, he has already forgotten everything. For now she just wants to sleep.

She approaches the door of her room, before opening it she turns to see the sofa where Blitzø usually sleeps but this time... he's not there?

Loona tilts her head and narrows her eyes in confusion. She then hears strange noises on the other side of the door, from inside her room.

She hears grunts from the voice of said Imp she was looking for. What the hell is he doing in HER room?!

Loona's confusion quickly changes to anger, she glares, clenches her fists and shows her fangs. He's surely snooping or urging who knows what...

She opens the door abruptly, determined to beat the heavens out of him.

Loona: BLITZØ! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY-....?!

Blitzø pushes a dirty old mattress on the floor, kicking up a wave of dust as it hits the ground. Revealing behind that mattress a bratty little hellhound. He turns to see that kid.

Blitzø: There we go! That's your bed now. That's where you go to sle- y'know what a bed is, right?

Y/N just energetically nods her head while wagging her tail.

Loona stares, her eyes narrowed, her face wrinkling, in complete silence, analyzing the situation.

Y/N and Blitzø then turn to look at her. Blitzø smirks mischievously for a few seconds.

Blitzø: Oh, hi Loony!

Y/N stares at her puzzled with bulging eyes.

Loona after analyzing the girl with her eyes, looks at Blitzø, finally reacting.

Loona: ..What the fuck is this?

Blitzø: It's a mattress.

Blitzø stares at her with a naive smile as he wags his tail like a snake.