CHAPTER 8: SISTERLY LOVE

Blitzø: Loona..

Loona: Nope..

Blitzø: Open it.

Loona: No.

He stamps his foot in annoyance.

Blitzø: Loona, open the GOD DAMNED portal!!

Loona: Fuck no.

They've spent the last few minutes waiting for Loona to cooperate and do her ONLY job. But she's sitting at her desk, using her cell phone, not even looking him in the face and refusing to let them work simply because she doesn't want to deal with that little furball.

Meanwhile, Moxxie's tapping his foot looking at the time and Millie is glancing at Loona, flipping her the bird for not letting them work.

Moxxie: The victim will soon leave the indicated location. We are running out of time. We have to hurry, damn it!

Loona: Such a shame then.

Millie: Bitch, are you fucking joking?!

She tears her own hair off her head in frustration. Resisting the urge to slice up that hellhound with her battle axe.

Blitzø: JUST OPEN THAT FUCKING, SHITTY PORTAL NOW!

Y/N: What's a portal?

Everyone turns to Y/N who's sitting on a chair watching the whole situation. Asking such an off topic question throws everyone off their anger for a few seconds. She tilts her head still waiting for an answer.

Blitzø rubs his temples, pissed. He knows that yelling, even if it's the simplest thing, won't lead to anything. So he sighs and decides to use a better method... Manipulation.

He walks arrogantly towards his daughter with a fake smile.

Blitzø: Allow me to explain this to you in a way you can understand, sweetie.

He puts his hand on the hellhound's back. The way he talks and touches her makes her show her fangs out of disgust. She hopes that what he says next will convince her, because otherwise she will break his neck.

Blitzø: If you don't open the portal, we can't do our job. If we don't do our job, our client won't pay us. If the client doesn't pay us, you won't have any money. And without your precious green, you won't be able to spend on your magazines, clothes and alcohol to get you shit faced, just the way you like it.

Shockingly, she doesn't beat the heaven out of him. Instead, she judges him with her eyes, thinking of what he said.

Blitzø may not know much about his first own adopted daughter, but one thing he knows perfectly well is that she's an alcoholic who'll do anything for some bucks.

Loona, convinced, sighs. It's more annoying having to be with all of them than just that fluff anyway. She opens the book to the proper page, and touches the written texts.

Loona: You better pay me at least double today.

Blitzø: Deal.

The boss, victorious, smiles and gives space to his daughter when he sees the writings of the book begin to shine.

M&M sigh in relief and watch the portal ring open, revealing a completely different landscape than hell.

Y/N's eyes light up and her pupils dilate as she observes a blue sky, covered with white clouds that seem so fluffy, a grass so green with some tall and colorful trees... and best of all, a light breeze of cool air crossing through the portal.