Chapter 3

LISA'S POV

LISA'S POV

Looking at him with widened eyes, We kept on staring at each other.

"Uhh do you guys know each other?" Asked Jin

"Yeah it's been around a minute and you guys are still staring at each other"

After what they I came back to my senses and I said
"Uh- wh-what no we don't"

"Okay.. anyways jungkook where have you been lately man?"

"Yeah! We've missing you so much!" Said Chaeyoung

"Oh it's just that I've been busy with the football practice and stuff so I didn't have time, But I'll make it up to you guys, dinner is on me today!"

"OH YEASSSS" Taehyung screamed in joy

"Oh now Jungkook, you have pay for one more person too, lisa!"

"No no, I'm actually busy with something tonight so I won't be joining you guys" I said

"What are you busy with?" Said the quiet Jin, who has been observing Lisa for while now.

"Uh-uh umm I'm  busy with something that does not concern you"

"Yes it does young lady and I'm your older brother, I have the right to ask you"

"I'm-m going to meet bam, oh YES I'm meeting bambam today!"
"He has been very mad at me since I've not been meeting him for while" I awkwardly laughed

"Oh okay, well even though I don't believe you but I'm going to trust on this one. If I get to know that you are somewhere else, you know the conciquensces, remember what happened last time right?" Jin said still kind of suspicious

"Haha yes of course why would I  be somewhere else"

"Hey Lisa, when are you meeting your friend?" Jennie asked

"Uhh around like 7pm, why?" I answered

"Ooh that's great then!, till then you can hangout with us and then you can go meet your friend after" Jennie said

Why is everyone after me? T-T
If I say no then I would sound rude and if I say yes I'll have to be with him, wahhhhhh someone help me!

"Earth to Lisa?"

"Huh, oh yes sure haha"

"You've standing for while jungkook, are planning to sit?" Jimin asked

"Oh yes but there's no space left" he answered

"Are you blind? There's one right in front of you, next to Lisa"

I froze for second, how can this day be better?! Ughh I hate how my life plays with me sometimes.

"Oh yes" he just gave an short answer and sat next to me

I need to make an excuse, I have to go call bam before Jin calls him. Lisa think of an excuse, Lisa think of an excuse, I kept on repeating this until I got an idea.

I looked at the time and said, "oh shoot, I had to go meet the music teacher"

"Your major is music?" Chaeyoung asked

"Mhm yeah"

"Ooh, I'm in the same major!!"

"Oh really? That's great!"

"Anyways I better go now, she must be waiting for me"

"Oh okay byee!, see you in the afternoon then" Chaeyoung said

"Bye!"

I then went out of the cafeteria, I practically ran from there. Now where is my phone, there now call bambam.

"Pick up man"

"What's taking him so long"

"Hello?" The person from the other line said

"Yes hello bambam, okay listen carefully now, my brother might call you and ask if I'm actually going to eat dinner with you but that's not true but you have to yes that I'm having dinner with you, okay?!"

"Now I wonder what did I do to get a friend like you"

"Hey come on! Do it, I'll treat you dinner next time, please!!!!"

"Fine, you should be grateful to have a friend like me"

"Yeah Yeah I'm grateful, now I'll be hanging up"

"This ungrateful brat, didn't even say bye" bambam said while shaking his head.

The bell just rang that means the recess got over, wait if recess got over then my brother and everyone are gonna come out of the cafeteria, oh shoot I better run.

Authors note ::
This chapter was only in Lisa's pov, why? Because I was too lazy ;)

Authors note ::This chapter was only in Lisa's pov, why? Because I was too lazy ;)