Chapter 5

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

After the little talk, me and Chaeyoung went out of the class. Chaeyoung was talking about the things I missed since I joined late.

The day went by quickly, it was already time to go home now, the teacher dismissed the class and walked out. I then packed my stuff, stuffed them inside my bag and quickly walked out of the classroom.

I looked at the time and then realized that I was running extremely late to meet the others, they said they'll meet me at 2:30 but it's already 3:00. After looking that the time, I starting running in the process of that I bumped into someone and of course that had to happen, it always does.

My phone was once again on the ground.

I looked up.

And got frozen on my spot when I saw who it is.
(I've been getting freezed a lot)

He was right in front of me. The thing is that, there's not even a single soul in the corridor. We were the only ones there.

I got back to my senses and reached to grab my phone, and of course another hand had to come as well. But that's what you think how that's going to happen, well you're wrong.

He was just there standing watching all my movements silently. I got up and looked in his eyes for a second and then I started walking again but then I stopped when I heard his voice.

"You seem more happier now, was I not able to keep happy? Huh Lisa tell me" he mockingly said

"That does not matter, we're aren't together anymore" I turned around towards him said

He suddenly started laughing, I was just looking at him weirdly.

And then he stopped.

"Oh of course why would you even remember our relationship, you didn't remember it when you cheated on me with a random guy" with saying that he left

it took me time to register what he just said.

Wait what?, I cheated, and how come I don't even know about it and then after that I ran to him and said, "what do mean by cheating?"

"You should know what I'm talking about, you're The Who cheated not me"

"I've never cheated on you, you're the one who broke up with me"

"You know you're really good at acting, you should actually go and audition for a company. You're acting all so innocent but in reality you're nothing but a fucking slut"

After what he said, I slapped him

"You have no fucking right to call me slut, and if you hate so much then go ahead keep doing that but I just wanna say this that believe it or not but I've never cheated on you"

With that I left in anger.
So this was the reason why he broke up with me, a tear drop fell out of my eye, "Asshole" I mumbled.

I reached at the entrance of the college and spotted them standing in the shade, I then went towards them.

"Hey Lisa!" The first who greeted was jisoo followed by the others.

"Why were you so late we have been standing here for almost an 1 hour?" Asked Jimin

"I'm sorry I lost track of time"

"We were also calling you but you weren't picking up" Jin said

"You did? I didn't get any call" I checked my phone and saw 20 missed calls from Jin.

"Sorry"

"You fine Lis?, you don't seem okay" Jennie asked

"I'm fine"

"Okay now where's that jungkook, we told him to go find you, did you meet him?

I paused and said, "uhh n-no I didn't meet him"

They all just nodded.

After 10 minutes, Jungkook comes.

"Where the heck have been?, first it was Lisa and now you" Taehyung said

"Sorry something came up" Jungkook answered

"Umm guys?" I said after a lot of thinking, all the attention was in me now.

"Something came up and now I have to go, you guys can go without me"

"Where do you have to go?"

"Somewhere"

"Tell me where you're going Lisa"

"Jin, I'm not a 5 year old that I have to tell you every single thing, where do I have to go or what am I eating. I'm not fucking kid anymore so please stop asking every single freaking time" after saying that i walked away.

"Uhhh what just happen?"

"She's angry"

"And why would she take it out on you, what she said was pretty rude" said jisoo

"Ahh don't worry, she always does this but she does not mean a single thing, after she cools down she'll then call me to apologize, I know"

"If you say so, now let's go!!" Said jisoo

No one noticed that Jungkook was the only one who was quiet.

A/N
I didn't proof read this chapter as I wrote this in a hurry so sorry if there are any mistakes! ^^

A/N I didn't proof read this chapter as I wrote this in a hurry so sorry if there are any mistakes! ^^