Chapter 8

Please read the chapter before this again as there has been changes to it, Ty! ———————————————————————————

———————————————————————————

I couldn't even sleep well last night, all because of him. Try to think what should I do, I needed to talk to someone, I needed someone's opinion on this but who should I even ask.

I walk towards the cafeteria since they're all waiting for me, silently praying that jungkook won't be there, it's not that it's gonna be awkward, it's the fact that I have to give an answer and I don't have the answer hahah, sometimes I really wanna jump out of the building.

I didn't even notice that I'm near the table until I hear my name called out, and now here I am sitting next to the man I didn't wanna see.

"Lisa seriously you're always late, not even a single time you're on time" Jin starts

"I know right! Jungkook don't think you're innocent here, it seems like you both do it on purpose, making us look like fools waiting for you" Jennie says

"I'll try to be early next, promise!" I said while trying to melt them with my smile.

"Stop smiling I might throw up on my food"

I said "Shut up!" And smacked him

Everyone started eating their food, in between they were talking but for some reason jungkook was so silent. Whenever jungkook is silent that means trouble is on the way, hahaha maybe I'm thinking too much. The table grew very silent everyone is concentrating on their food when suddenly jungkook spoke.

"Lisa, are you ready with your answer"

I froze, that fucker, my face grew hotter and redder.

"Answer? For what" taehyung asked

Before jungkook spilled any more nonsense, I spoke, "oh it's for a question he asked me hahaha and jungkook no I'm not ready with answer"

"Okay but why are you blushing tho?" Jisoo asked me with a frown.

"Oh what blushing it's so hot here look I'm already sweating" pointing at my invisible sweat.

"Jungkook you can just ask me, tell me what's the question?" chaeyoung said

"So the ques- ouch!" Fuck I pinched him too hard

"What happened man?"

"Some crazy ant bit me", I swear they were all looking at jungkook weirdly. If only his big ass mouth didn't have to be that dramatic.