Chapter 4

Jungkook's  pov

Jungkook's  pov

I never knew she was Jin hyung's sister, anyways leave that. Lisa never fails to make my heart beat even though it has been years since we broke up, she's still the same Lisa i knew, she never changed. If only we were to together I would be with her right now but I guess life's a bitch, it never goes same way you want.

No one's pov

3 years ago 

Lisa and jungkook were in a relationship, they were famous all around their school for being the best couple because they were so In love with each other but then one day jungkook had to go America because his mom fell Ill, it wasn't planned that he would stay there for a few years but then it unexpected that his mom told him to stay and continue his studies over here.

Even though they both were far away from each other they were still in contact, they use to talk every night before going to sleep. Both of them use to tell about how are their day was and everything, it was going all fine until jungkook started to get busy so busy he wouldn't get time to talk to Lisa. But there was another reason he didn't want to Lisa and that was he got to know from his friend that there has been a man going to Lisa's apartment. How did jungkook's friend know this? Because he use to live  next door so he would see while coming out of his apartment.

And then on day he suddenly called Lisa, Lisa who has been waiting for his picked it up and then she heard a cold voice, "hello?" Jungkook said

"Hey jungkook!, i missed you so much, how are you, I was so lonely because you all..."

"Let's break up" he cut in between of her speaking

"Huh..? Are you joking because this is not funny okay?!" Lisa said with a shaky voice

"No I'm not, let's break up, I can't take this distant relationship anymore" jungkook said with a cold voice

"But jungkook?! We were doing all fine, what happened so suddenly?" Tears started to fall out when he hanged up the phone call.

End of flashback

Lisa's Pov

After years of finding my classroom, I finally found it
"I'm so proud of myself" I muttered under my breath.

There was a small window on the door you enter the classroom and I saw the teacher is here and I was late, I looked at the time, "shit" and took a deep breath and entered the classroom.