Chapter 6

After a long day, they decided to go Jin's house to eat food

After a long day, they decided to go Jin's house to eat food. Lisa was still not back from wherever she went.

Lisa's POV

Oof man I'm so freaking tired and Jin's house is so far yet so close. To kill some time I went for a drive so Jin won't get suspicious and I won't meet him! I'm such a good planner, I pat on my back proudly

Finally reached his house, while entering the passcode I suddenly pause by hearing the sound of laughter. Oh fuck they're all inside, what?! Am I supposed to stay outside the whole day just so I can avoid him?.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that someone was opening the door but it was too late to even realize the opened before I could even comprehend, as always luck was or will never be on my side.

Out of everyone literally anyone but no it had to be my ex standing in front of me wondering what am I doing on the front door. Never had the strong urge to go dig whole and hop inside it.

"Umm jungkook why are you paused as if you've seen a ghost, who's there?" Jimin asked curiously.
That made jungkook come back to his senses, I just went inside from the side quietly.

"Oh it's Lisa, I was wondering what made jungkook pause for so long" said Chaeyoung.

"Ma'am, why are you so late?, didn't you go with bam for dinner. I called him and asked if you were with him but he said no so where were you?" Jin asked. What the fuck that asshole betrayed me ugh I literally hate him so much, what do I say now he ruined my whole plan.

"Umm I was with him but then after that I went for drive to get my favourite ice cream, I didn't eat it in a while so I went there other than that I literally didn't go anywhere, trust me" I said while praying that he would believe me.

"Are you serious?, you went that far you could've told me, I would've taken you there." Jin said

I sigh in relief, and told him that it was fine and he went back to talking to others. In that time jungkook came back and was right behind me but of course I didn't notice and was busy talking to jisoo unnie so busy that I started walking backwards until yup you guessed it until I bumped into him, at this point I have no words left.

I thankfully grabbed the chair before I would fall on him, i turned around and said sorry to him but he kept on just staring at me and not saying anything. I just stood there awkwardly while he was looking at me, everyone in the living room got quiet and were just staring at us. I cleared my throat and jungkook came to his senses and started to look at the wall behind him.

"I'm going to shower" i simply said and stated walking towards my room when I heard jin talk.
"Aren't you gonna eat some of the food?"

I just said that I'll eat it later and practically ran towards my room.

No one's POV

Jungkook just stood there and asked jin where's the washroom and then jin pointed, jungkook just quietly escaped the living room.

It was dead silent in the room, if someone dropped a pin it could been heard because it was that quiet until Jennie spoke.

"Is it just me or like there's something going on between the both of them?"

"Bro I was just about to say this, omg is our jungkookie finally in love with someone" said taehyung

"Only a dumbass like you would think that, I don't that's the thing, there's something else going on" jisoo said

Chaeyoung was there just standing and trying to connect dots together, she got an idea but she wasn't sure if that's how it was so she decided to shut up and confirm it herself first.

They all left when Lisa was done showering so when she came no one was there and most importantly he wasn't there, the happiness Lisa felt was indescribable. She went and had the food they saved for her and went to sleep.

The next day everything was going so great but of course something had to happen.

A/N
Finally a year after I posted as I promised, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please don't be a silent reader, I appreciate every comment you guys do! ^^

A/NFinally a year after I posted as I promised, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please don't be a silent reader, I appreciate every comment you guys do! ^^