Chapter 41-50

Master-servant contract?

When he heard these four words, Fu Yan's footsteps when turning around couldn't help but pause slightly.

The so-called master-servant contract Fu Yan still knows a little bit. In this huge Tongxuan Continent, there are usually people who are willing to sign a master-servant contract with others for the sake of chance or their own lives, that is, the slaves under others who bend and stretch. driven by the owner.

However, the most common way of signing is to sign a blood contract. After signing the master-servant contract, the slave must not have any resistance or dissatisfaction with the master, otherwise he will be backlashed by the contract. suffer the pain of the heart.

Moreover, the ordinary blood contract signing method can be cancelled. As long as the owner is willing, the contractual relationship between the two can be cancelled at any time without any other impact.

There is another way of signing, that is what Shui Liuqing just said, signing with one's own soul.

This way of signing can be said to be very extreme. Once the soul is stamped with a seal, the contract can never be released for life. What is even more frightening is that the master who has signed the master-servant contract can freely detect the consciousness of the slave. , as long as the other party has a little bit of resistance, the owner can know.

It is as if the master is holding the soul of the slave in his hand, as long as he moves his finger, he can easily and completely destroy the other party.

In fact, if you use a servant who signs a master-servant contract, if there is a little bit of disobedience in your heart, you will be attacked by your soul, which will cause your soul to be severely damaged, and in severe cases, your soul will be directly destroyed.

It is precisely because of this that people who generally choose to sign a master-servant contract to pursue shelter or chance will choose the ordinary blood contract signing method. As for the extreme method of signing a soul contract, generally no one would like it.

After all, in this world, every immortal cultivator has some arrogance of his own, which means that I can do things for you willingly, but I will not be willing to give my soul to others completely.

For immortals, they can die but cannot destroy their soul. If the soul is gone, it is completely gone, and it will no longer exist.

Therefore, when she heard that Shui Liuqing was willing to sign a master-servant contract with herself with her soul, Fu Yan had to say that she was still very surprised. She did not expect that this person was not only cruel to others, but also to herself.

Shui Liuqing understood that if she proposed an ordinary blood contract, Fu Yan would still not agree 100%. After all, how could someone as smart as Fu Yan bring a time bomb that could explode at any time with him.

So if you want to survive, there is only this last way. As long as you sign a master-servant contract with your soul, Fuyan can completely control herself, and there is no need to worry that Shui Liuqing will be evil.

Shui Liuqing was also completely in a hurry. In the current situation, she has no way of life. Although she is a little unwilling to be Fu Yan's servant, she has no other choice. She just wants to continue to live, even after that. She can only be Fu Yan's lackey, she can't just die like this.

She has to live, this is Shui Liuqing's firmest belief.

So after shouting this sentence at the end, Shui Liuqing stared at the white fog in front of her. She knew that Fuyan heard it. Although she was so humble, she found that she was still not sure that the other party would agree.