Chapter 261-270

In the jade seal of Xu You, thunder rolled in.

I only heard a loud "click", and another terrifying thunderbolt fell down, hitting the figure of the light gauze in mid-air.

Fu Yan on the Lingchi peak platform below seems to have not looked away from the beginning, and stared at Bai Yueli's direction.

As the thunder fell, the airflow in the air suddenly flowed sharply. Although the space of Xu You Yuyin was stable, Fu Yan could still feel a tremor from all around.

In mid-air, Bai Yueli quickly moved her backhand, and the demonic energy all over her body suddenly increased in intensity again. When she raised her eyes to look at the sky, a thunder was reflected in her clear eyes.

"Boom--" The

next moment, Bai Yueli's body moved, and all the surrounding demonic energy rushed past, and in an instant, Tianlei was tightly wrapped, and there were all kinds of collision explosions.

Soon, Tianlei's power was finally exhausted by Bai Yueli.

In the blink of an eye, it was the last one left.

The thunder that fell this time was especially terrifying. Although Fu Yan believed in Bai Yueli, after feeling the horror of the robbery, he was still a little worried.

However, she knew that it was best to go through this kind of thunderstorm by herself.

Thinking of this, Fu Yan's eyes moved slightly, and then he stared at Bai Yueli again, as if he didn't want to let go of any second of time.

In the sky, I saw that the demonic energy on Bai Yueli's body finally ushered in a surge. Her figure swept away, and she stretched out her hand to draw a picture in the void in front of her. The demonic energy in front of her suddenly gathered together

. The qi seemed to have turned into a giant python, and it opened its mouth to meet the thunder.

"Om-"

There was a tremor, followed by a huge explosion sound from the two forces. Of course, the last thunder did not disappear, but the giant python disappeared, leaving only a bottomless magic energy.

Bai Yueli seemed to have expected it long ago, her eyes could not help condensing, and she directly rushed into all the demonic energy. In the blink of an eye, there was no shadow in the sky.

Among the countless demonic qi, I saw lightning flashes inside, and the demonic qi flowed rapidly. If it wasn't for Fu Yan's spiritual power, I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to see anything clearly.

I don't know how long it has passed, but a harsh sound suddenly sounded inside, Fu Yan paused, and hurriedly flew over.

Swish!

In an instant, Bai Yueli's figure was bounced out, but Fu Yan seemed to have noticed it in advance, only to see her toes lightly stepping on the void, and she caught the opponent steadily without any accident.

After going through this continuous catastrophe, Bai Yueli's face was already pale, and drops of sweat appeared on her forehead.

"Wow", the dark clouds in the sky dissipated quickly, Fu Yan just hurriedly raised her eyes to take a look, and after confirming that Bai Yueli had survived the catastrophe, she returned to the peak with her somewhat weak body. on stage.

"Senior sister, are you okay?" Fu Yan looked down at Bai Yueli in his arms, looking a little distressed.

Seeing this, Bai Yueli couldn't help but slowly moved the corner of her mouth, showing a gentle smile: "It's okay, but the strength is a little exhausted."