Chapter 311-320

There was silence all around.

When Fu Yan opened her eyes dazedly, she found that it was pitch black in front of her eyes, almost invisible, and the surroundings were even more terrifyingly quiet.

After just a little meal, Fu Yan quickly recovered. It seemed that she had fallen into her inner world again, but this time she finally succeeded in transcending the calamity. Thinking of this, she couldn't help but take a deep breath.

After calming down all his emotions, Fu Yan slowly lifted his feet and walked around.

"Wow-wow--"

Every time you take a step, it seems that you are stepping on a calm level surface, and small ripples slowly ripple around.

Fuyan didn't know what she was going to do, so she kept going all the way in the dark until there was a small movement in a certain direction, like the sound of water droplets.

One after another, exciting.

Raising his eyes suddenly, Fu Yan in the dark seemed to have no thoughts. He subconsciously raised his feet and changed direction, and then walked towards the source of the movement.

Every step seemed to echo in his ears.

I don't know how much time has passed, but I heard a "boom" from the front, and a dazzling light suddenly broke into the darkness and flew past.

Seeing this, Fu Yan finally stopped, she suddenly raised her eyes and looked at the light flying above, only to feel that she was suddenly full of strength, and the feeling of weightlessness just now disappeared quietly.

"Crash, gurgle—"

Suddenly, there were bursts of running water from under his feet, and before Fu Yan fully recovered, he felt that he was being held up by something.

When she looked down, she realized that at this moment, she was actually standing on a water column soaring into the sky.

The huge water column was like a roaming water dragon, with Fu Yan quickly passing through the endless darkness, and the dazzling rays of light in front of her suddenly passed through her body.

"Buzz--"

For a moment, there was a slight vibration in the entire dark space, and Fu Yan only felt that his entire body was surging, and a great force was flowing in every meridian.

In just a moment, the water column under his feet disappeared suddenly, and instead, rays of light were like vigorous vines, quickly entwining along Fu Yan's body.

At this moment, Fu Yan only felt that her body seemed to be full of power, as if it would explode at any time. She unconsciously clenched her fists tightly and frowned.

In an instant, Fu Yan's entire figure was overwhelmed by the dazzling light.

"Well..." The

powerful force made her a little bit painful, and Fu Yan couldn't help groaning.

In the huge ray of light, Fu Yan's figure began to become smaller and smaller, but within a few breaths, she seemed to be a shining star in the night sky.

Then, a huge explosion resounded through the sky.

"Tweet Tweet ...

"

In a daze, Fu Yan seemed to feel that she heard a very familiar cry. Before she could react, something soft stepped on her face.

Immediately afterwards, she felt that she was covered with a piece of fur.