231-240

In the current situation, Fu Yan didn't explain anything, and Bai Yueli naturally wouldn't go to the bottom of it.

The scenery on the mountain is pleasant. In front of the cave is a green lake. At this time, the sparkling lake and the reflected sunlight are a little eye-catching.

After the sword immortal brought the woman into the cave, there was a wave of spiritual power, and then the aroma of medicinal herbs slowly came out. It seemed that the sword immortal was healing the woman.

Seeing this, Fu Yan and Bai Yueli did not lift their feet to go in, but looked up and down the surrounding environment. The spiritual energy here is abundant, and the forest is full of spiritual plants. It is indeed an excellent Feng Shui treasure land for cultivation. .

I don't know how long it has passed, the sword immortal who is in the dust finally came out of his cave. As for the disciple of the Hehuan Sect, he should have also woken up.

Not long after Jianxian came out, he began to meditate and practice, and continued to practice swordsmanship in the evening, but there was no time to rest.

It was not until noon the next day that the woman finally walked out of the cave a little weakly. The sword fairy who was cultivating outside seemed to have noticed it and put away her sword.

The woman seems to be still a little dizzy, and after a long while, she looks like her thoughts have returned to the cage, and then hurriedly walked to Jianxian, sincerely thanking the other party for saving her life.

If it wasn't for Fuyan and Bai Yueli seeing the picture of her self-mutilation, they would have thought everything was real. It has to be said that the disciples of the Hehuan Sect have always done their best to disguise themselves.

The Sword Immortal's eyes were light, and he didn't seem to have any emotional fluctuations.

However, through the conversation between the two, Fu Yan finally knew that the woman's name was Yuan Yun, and the sword fairy in front of her was a talented sword fairy.

"Talented Sword Immortal?" Fu Yan paused slightly, feeling as if he had heard this name before, but couldn't think of who this person was.

However, Bai Yueli, who was on the side, thought of something, and suddenly said, "The Hall of Longevity is a love sword fairy."

After the words fell, Fu Yan suddenly realized that the Hall of Longevity was one of the best immortal sects in the entire continent for two thousand years, and the talent was a sword immortal who was famous in the continent at that time.

Throughout the ages, there have been quite a few Sword Immortals on the mainland. After all, Sword Cultivation is the most popular one, but this talent is quite famous. I heard that he became famous when he was less than 100 years old. Now, it's still a strange story.

"I remember Caiqing Jianxian didn't have a Taoist partner in his life. Just when he was famous, he suddenly disappeared. Later, the lights of life and death in the Hall of Longevity suddenly went out, and the world knew that he had died." Fu Yan thought about this. For the deeds of Talented Sword Immortal, he slowly opened his mouth and said slowly.

Bai Yueli gave a light "um" before continuing: "Everyone knows about his death, but the reason for it is a mystery.

" It won't die so easily.

While speaking, Fu Yan couldn't help but curiously cast her gaze on Caiqing not far away: "Yuan Yun's abacus may fail, how could Caiqing Sword Immortal not be able to see her true identity."

This point, Bai Yue Li didn't reply.

In the following time, Yuan Yun stayed on the mountain for the reason of self-cultivation. He didn't seem to care about his talent.

Despite this, Yuan Yun still did not give up.

A month has passed in a blink of an eye, when Yuan Yun woke up on this day, she did not see the figure of talent. She didn't care at first, but two days passed, and the other party still did not appear.

It wasn't until the middle of the third day that Caiqing's figure finally came back. When Yuan Yun came out, she immediately smelled a pungent stench of blood. She quickly looked up and saw Caiqing was seriously injured and collapsed. lake.

So this time, Yuan Yun walked into the cave with a coma.

Fu Yan and Bai Yueli looked at each other and followed behind.

In the cave, the candle light flickered gently, Yuan Yun carefully supported Caiqing on the bed, and then quickly checked the injury for the other party.

"Senior sister, do you think Yuan Yun is really only a tool person who is talented and self-cultivation, or is... kind?" Fu Yan stared at Yuan Yun with a worried face, and suddenly said to Bai Yueli beside him.

Bai Yueli didn't speak, because the result was obvious.

While speaking, Yuan Yun in the cave mansion had already started to lift the blood-stained jacket, Fu Yan was startled, and quickly looked away, almost subconsciously reaching out to block Bai Yueli's eyes.

"Senior sister, don't look." After speaking, Fu Yan quickly pulled Bai Yueli out of the cave.

Bai Yueli: "..."

In the night outside the mountain, there was a sound of insects from time to time, and Fuyan retracted her hand, then stared at Bai Yueli and smiled: "Senior sister... You can only look at me."

When the words fell, Bai Yueli seemed a little funny, and reminded lightly: "This is just an illusion."

"Illusory is not good either." Fu Yan said.

After saying this, Fu Yan felt that she was a little naive, but no matter how naive, how could she let Bai Yueli look at other people's bodies, of course she herself.

Bai Yueli smiled, as if it was the first time she saw Fu Yan like this, she felt a little strange, but she didn't refute anything, but pulled the other party and sat on the lawn of the mountain peak.

At this moment, the sky is full of stars.

Fu Yan and Bai Yueli sat quietly, looked up at the starry sky, both of them relaxed a little, as if they had not sat down so quietly and looked at the stars for a long time.

Even if I don't say anything, I feel that the years are quiet.

"Wow—"

Not long after, the double cultivation technique in Fu Yan's mind reappeared and added a line of information.

Fu Yan originally thought that after this night, the relationship between the two in the cave would have a breakthrough, but after the injury of their talents was healed, their relationship pattern did not change much.

Talented and practiced with the sword as always, Yuan Yun watched his practice from the side, obviously the two of them did not develop further, but watching this scene, Fu Yan still had a sense of sight of an old couple.

"Actually, Yuan Yunneng has always been on the mountain, which is a special thing." Bai Yueli also glanced at the two and said suddenly.

Hearing this, Fu Yan also instantly realized that Yuan Yun's injury had already healed, but she didn't mention going down the mountain, because she didn't mean to let her go.

"Shangxian, tomorrow is the Yuan Lantern Festival in Mist City, can we go and have a look?" Yuan Yun looked at the talent who put away the sword, and suddenly ran over, looking at the other party with bright eyes and said.

Hearing that, talent didn't say yes, but didn't say yes.

But on the second night, Yuan Yun actually came down the mountain with his talent, and the two came to the Yuan Lantern Festival in Mist City together.

Not as deserted as the mountain peaks, the lantern festivals in the mortal world have always been very lively. Yuan Yun shuttled through the crowd with his talents and talents. One person was as quiet as a virgin, while the other moved like a rabbit, forming a strange landscape.

Fu Yan didn't pay attention to the two of them, but dragged Bai Yueli to wander around the lantern festival together. Even though everything was illusory to them, it still hindered the fun.

On the stone bridge, the lights of thousands of houses around it were getting cold, and many people beside the river were putting up and lanterns in pairs. Fuyan looked up and saw that Yuan Yun was also among them. It is standing by the side, watching quietly.

It is said in the mortal world that the lovers who put the river lantern together will definitely last a long time. If it wasn't for the illusion, Fu Yan might have brought Bai Yueli to the river lantern together.

Although the river lanterns can't be put on, in this atmosphere, there is always something to do. Fu Yan leans forward slightly, her lips fall on Bai Yueli's lips, and Bai Yueli's eyelashes lightly twitch. Trembling, he slowly closed his eyes.

"Bang! Bang!

There were explosions all around, and bright fireworks rose into the sky. All the people in the illusion looked up at the fireworks in the sky, and everyone's face was filled with happiness.

Under the fireworks, on the stone bridge.

The brilliant fireworks illuminated their faces, and Bai Yueli's face was a little red, probably because of the light reflected by the fireworks.

Surrounded by lively noises, they kissed gently in the crowd.

...

After returning from the Yuan Lantern Fair, the atmosphere between Yuan Yun and Caiqing has obviously changed. Within two days, Caiqing will actually guide Yuan Yun's cultivation, and his indifferent expression is a little more gentle.

At the same time, a line of information appeared in Fu Yan's mind again, and the double cultivation method was once again improved.

In fact, there are two types of double-cultivation exercises. One is that one side benefits, and the other is a kind of furnace in disguise in a sense; Cultivation is beneficial to both of them, and can only be cultivated with a fixed person.

This is also the reason why Fuyan didn't tell Bai Yueli the first time after she discovered the double cultivation technique in her mind, because of the information in the line at the time, she couldn't tell which it belonged to.

In a place like the Hehuan Sect, it is generally possible that the first type of cultivation is the most likely.

It is precisely because of this that the Hehuan Sect is called the Demon Sect by the world and is not recognized by the decency.

But now, half of Fuyan's double cultivation practice has emerged in Fuyan's mind, and Fuyan can finally confirm that Yuan Yun's double cultivation practice is the second type. It can be seen that she only wants to cultivate with Caiqing alone.

Perhaps, Yuan Yun was in love long before the two of them knew each other.

But this was a relief for Fu Yan. Although the double cultivation techniques of the Hehuan Sect were all excellent, if the first one was only beneficial to one party, she would not have used it with Bai Yueli.

Fortunately, Yuan Yun cultivated in the second type, which can only be fixed on the same person and double cultivation, and it is beneficial to both parties.

Thinking of this, Fu Yan couldn't wait to get the complete double cultivation technique, and then try it with Bai Yueli.

In the next time, Yuan Yun and Caiqing finally had an ambiguous atmosphere visible to the naked eye. They practiced together and went down the mountain to experience together.

Five or six years have passed in the blink of an eye. On this day, the two finally hit a home run for the first time. The cave was full of spring, and Fu Yan and Bai listened to the heavy breathing outside, which was really embarrassing.

"..."

When Fu Yan raised her eyes, she saw Bai Yueli whose ears were a little red. When she met her gaze, she looked away indiscernibly, as if she didn't dare to look directly at her.

No way, this is Yuan Yun's memory illusion, they can't shield themselves from their perception, and they can't be too far away from the master of the memory illusion. They can only stand in the talented cave mansion and silently listen to a live erotic palace.

Bai Yueli has lived for decades, and this is the first time she encounters someone else's erotic palace. Naturally, she is a little overwhelmed, especially her lover, Fu Yan, is still by her side.

For a while, she felt that every line of sight Fuyan fell on her body was a little hot, and Bai Yueli no longer dared to look directly into the eyes of the other party.

Before Fu Yan wore books, he had lived in the 21st century for twenty years. He was very open to this situation, but looking at Bai Yueli, who was as shy as ever, his throat felt a little dry.

But here, they can't really do anything.

Pulling Bai Yueli away from the cave again, Fu Yan, in order to divert the two's attention, told Bai Yueli in front of him the double cultivation technique he read in his mind.

Hearing this, Bai Yueli was a little surprised, and her attention finally fell on Fu Yan.

In an instant, Fuyan asked her, "Senior sister, would you like to become a Taoist companion with me, and practice together...?"