Chapter 271-280

In the quiet hall, Fu Yan finally took his eyes off the stone wall.

To be honest, the second half of the content on the wall seems to be a little too helpless and sad, and it is easy to disturb the heart of any immortal cultivator, thereby forcing his own mind to be unstable.

The most taboo thing in the path of immortality is self-doubt.

Fu Yan was also shaken for a moment, but her strong Taoism still allowed her to come out, and she quickly readjusted her mentality.

Finally, he raised his eyes and glanced at the surrounding paintings. Fu Yan finally turned and left, strode back to the entrance of the main hall, and then raised his eyes to quietly look at the front of the hall.

There are dozens of pillars erected in this hall, and the above are carved with various lifelike patterns, which look like various spirit beasts, and the whole body exudes gold.

The hall is extraordinarily macroscopic, and when Fu Yan even raised his eyes, he couldn't even forget the roof at a glance.

A few beams of light that came from nowhere were slowly falling straight down, like frost on the ground, Fu Yan had to temporarily withdraw his gaze, and began to formally look around.

After walking a few steps, two stone statues of divine beasts immediately came into view. They were located on both sides. Before Fu Yan got close enough, she felt a very strong spiritual energy coming towards her. The eyes fell on the eyes of the stone statue.

There, there was actually a spirit stone inlaid there.

One - the best spirit stone!

Today on the mainland, a top-grade spirit stone is worth as much as one million top-grade spirit stones, and the price is indeed extremely expensive. Generally, immortal cultivators under the Mahayana period are not blessed.

The spiritual power contained in the top-quality spiritual stone is very pure, and it can be said that it does not contain any impurities.

Speaking of Fu Yan, this is the first time she has faced several top-quality spirit stones.

Today, such a precious spiritual stone is used as the eyes of the two stone statues, which seems extravagant.

After Fu Yan recognized them, her breath couldn't help but heat up a bit, but fortunately she still had reason, she didn't immediately go up to grab the eyes of the stone statue regardless of anything.

After all, it is very likely that other dangerous organs will be involved. Fu Yan thinks about it or ignores it.

Some helplessly looked away, Fu Yan raised his foot again, passed through the two stone statues, and walked into the incomparably huge hall in front of him alone. For a split second, before she could fully react, she sensed a burst of very strong spiritual power.

After a pause, Fu Yan raised her eyes subconsciously and looked over.

I saw that under a stone pillar on the far left of the hall, dozens of top-quality spirit stones were being piled up at this time, shining in the dim light, and they were piled up randomly, as if there was no place to put them, so I just picked them up. tossed aside.

Fuyan: "..."

It is estimated that this tomb has existed for tens of thousands of years. At that time, the top-quality spirit stones on the mainland should not be considered scarce, and the owner here is even more than the original Demon Lord. A powerful immortal must have accumulated a lot of resources in his life.