Chapter 281-290

The Immortal Gate Ceremony is a grand event on the entire continent, and almost all immortal cultivators are looking forward to this day.

There are still the last three months before the official start of the ceremony, and the crowds in the major forces have already started to leave for the Central Capital early, for fear that they will be one step late.

After all, such a big event, we don't want to miss it easily.

At the same time, all the disciples and elders of the Shuanghua Palace in the Southern Region were full of excitement and made all preparations, and it seemed that they could set off for the Central Capital at any time.

Only at this time, the palace lord Fuyan had gone out and had not returned, so everyone had to force themselves to calm down.

In the past three years, the disciples and elders who have been selected for the quota have undergone special training, and their strength has indeed been greatly improved. For a time, it can be said that the entire Shuanghua Palace is full of fighting spirit.

And Shui Liuqing, who has won one of the five places for the elders of the Huaxu period, also practiced in seclusion on his own mountain two years ago.

The time was already tight, and Shui Liuqing knew that it was obviously impossible for her own cultivation to improve quickly, so she deliberately retreated to strengthen her own life puppet. Although the current puppet is still far away from the Mahayana period, it is still a long way off. In the realm of the Great Perfection of the Void Transformation Stage, the strength is already very top.

The only disadvantage of the puppet is that it does not have the quick thinking of the immortal cultivator, and the temporary response may be slower. Compared with the other immortal cultivators, there is really no difference.

Not only that, in the past two years, Shui Liuqing has also specially refined a second puppet for himself. It is only because of time and material constraints that the strength of the second puppet can reach the middle stage of virtual transformation. That's it.

Of course, it is very good to have such strength now, at least it can help to contain the opponent during the battle.

At the Immortal Gate Grand Ceremony, although it was a one-on-one competition, bringing puppets or spirit beasts was completely in line with the rules. After all, these were considered the strengths of immortal cultivators.

Shui Liuqing majored in puppet art.

In this cultivation continent, there is no fairness to say, as long as the means are normal, what everyone sees is only strength.

In this way, Shui Liuqing has a little more confidence in her participation in the Xianmen Grand Ceremony. With two puppets plus herself, no matter how enchanting genius she encounters, she has the strength to fight.

In the basement, Shui Liuqing looked up at the two puppets in front of him, and couldn't help but let out a deep breath.

Knowing that there are not many days until the beginning of the Grand Ceremony in the Central Capital, and now she is finally ready, it is time to leave the customs.

Thinking of this, Shui Liuqing in the basement did not hesitate, and soon waved his hand to put away his puppet, and took a breath-regulating medicinal pill to himself, simply consolidating his own strength. Get out of here.

Outside the mountain peak's mansion, the barrier that Shui Liuqing had set up due to her retreat and practice disappeared instantly.

But after an hour of work, I saw a beam of light flying up from the distance, and in an instant, I saw a figure fall straight down, outside the mansion of Qingshan Peak.