Chapter 51-60

Looking at the changes in the ranking list below the battlefield, almost instantly everyone was a little excited, and everyone's face was filled with unbelievable expressions.

"My God, I was really fortunate to see the masters who rushed into the top ten of the ranking list. This scene is too exciting. It seems that we have another evil genius rising in the Great Northern Territory!"

"Who said no? , and this Fuyan and Bai Yueli are actually disciples of Shui Ling Sect, Shui Ling Sect is about to rise, there are so many geniuses before and after."

"Oh, I also want to worship Shui Ling Sect . Now, when does Shui Lingzong recruit disciples every year, I must try it!"

"..."

Fu Yan didn't have much ups and downs in his heart for the praises coming from around him, instead he was seeing himself and When Bai Yueli's names were close together, for some reason, her heart was filled with uncontrollable joy.

It was as if at that moment, his strength was finally recognized.

The name Fuyan is well-deserved to appear on the ranking list. Only she herself understands the hard work involved. Two months of practice day and night are always worth it.

Thinking about this, while everyone was still immersed in surprise, Fu Yan did not continue to stay in the martial arts arena. I saw that she quickly ate a few Zhen Qi pills, and then left without looking back. place.

On the ranking list behind her, the names of her and Bai Yueli were still quietly engraved on the stone wall.

After leaving the Wushi Arena, Fuyan did not accidentally see Duan Sixin standing at the entrance. He seemed to be waiting for him on purpose, and he thought of his previous guesses about him.

The footsteps could not help but pause slightly. When Fu Yan raised her eyes and stared at each other, the person in front of her also looked at her. After thinking about it, she still walked over as usual.

Duan Sixin put his arms around his chest, looked at Fu Yan who was walking over, and said a little bit to make up for his flaws: "You should have seen it too, I deliberately always delayed playing until the last game."

"The reason?" Fu Yan He stopped in front of Duan Sixin and asked aloud.

Fu Yan could actually feel that when he was out on the battlefield, this person didn't seem to have any particular malice towards him.

Hearing this, Duan Sixin let out a long sigh of laziness, and finally said truthfully: "There's no reason, it's just that someone came to me and asked me to go directly to the battlefield of Wushi, and one sword would destroy you."

Fu Yan: " "..."

Hearing the other party's frank remarks, Fu Yan didn't know what to say for a while, but what made her even more curious was who wanted to deal with her.

"But through today's battle, I also chose to give up. With your current strength, if I want to win you, I have to use my most powerful ultimate move to be possible. As for scrapping you, I don't want to lose my life. Duan Sixin didn't seem to be worried that Fu Yan would be angry, and he just said his thoughts slowly.

After saying this, he changed the conversation again: "However, you don't have to ask who my employer is. Although I can tell you my purpose, basic professional ethics must be followed in our line of work.

" Although it sounds a bit funny, Duan Sixin does have his own principles.

"Thank you for telling me this." Fu Yan didn't seem to be angry at the person in front of him who wanted to abolish him, but instead thanked him aloud.