Wake Me Up Before You Go Go

*Wade's P.O.V*

"Quite down you're gonna wake them." I heard a female voice say.

At first I thought it was apart of some sort of dream but it felt a little to real.

"How long do you think they've been here?" A male voice questioned.

I scrunched my eye brows together, now waking up. I knew that male voice anywhere.

Fucking Brandon.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Brandon and Lilly, Panic'd for a second before I turned my head and saw Kaya, sleeping in the chair next to me. Then I remembered where I was and why I was in the lifeguard tower.

I looked back at Lilly and Brandon and put a finger over my lips, trying to allow Kaya to sleep more.

I looked back at her peacefully sleeping, curled up in a ball on the chair. I thought back to last night us joking around, me pinning Kaya to the med bed, how I was looking down at her smiling wanting with everything in my body to lean into her, to kiss her.

I sighed, it was probably a good thing I didn't. Knowing our relationship a one night fling between us could get messy, and I didn't like Kaya in that way and she sure as hell didn't like me that way either. If she even did like me at all.

I scuffed at my own thoughts and got up from the chair, my back killing me from the awkward sleep position.

"Morning." I said trying to be quite.

My voice deep and groggy from just waking up. Brandon paid no attention to the voice drop but Lilly looked like her ovaries inside her had burst.

I chuckled alittle at her reaction and grabbed my tea mug off of the counter.

"Wade." Kaya said softly, rubbing her eyes as she woke up.

I chuckled slightly and looked at Lilly and Brandon before looking back at Kaya.

"Time to wake up babe, works about to start." I said with laughter behind my voice.

Kaya looked around, still not fully up, confusion filled her face.

I walked towards the tower door ready to get on with my day before turning to Lilly.

"Maybe try and get her to come home and take a nap, she had a long night." I said with a chuckle.

Fully aware what it looked like and sounded like we had done, I left the tower giving them no explanation. Truth was I only phrased it like that to see the look on Brandon's face as I left.

The irritation always made me laugh. If I could get rid of any guy trying to get into Kaya's pants I would.

And that included Brandon.

*Kaya's P.O.V*

I rubbed my eyes, trying to make the tiredness go away before looking at Lilly and Brandon.

"Really, in the lifeguard tower?" Brandon said walking over to the clip board hanging on the wall.

I looked at Brandon confused before looking to Lilly for awnsers. Instead I was met with a smirk.

"What?" I asked looked at Brandon again.

"If you and Wade are going to have angery sex, please don't do it in the lifeguard tower." He huffed out, not making eye contact with me but staring at the clip board.

"Excuse me!?" I said shooting up from the chair I was sitting in, now fully awake.

Brandon looked up from the clip board for a second before returning his gaze to the board.

"I thought you hated Wade anyways." He huffed out setting the clip board down.

I studdered and looked at Lilly for support, but she was clearly enjoying this.

"I-I do, and I did not have sex with him. I was watching the storm and he brought me tea." I said lifting up the mug on the desk top, trying to defend myself from what it looked like had happened last night.

"I was so tired I must have fallen asleep, Wade must have too." I continued rubbing my forehead. "Do you really think that little of me?"

I scuffed looking at Brandon, before turning my gaze to Lilly. She just shrugged her shoulders and learned on the wall behind her.

"I mean, I wouldn't blame you. With the body Wade has, I'd want to have a night with him too." She said casually.

I looked at her shocked.

"Gross Lilly." I stated, "and for both of your information, Wade will never see any of this. So get it out of your heads that we did anything, because that will never happen."

Brandon just stared at me not saying a word. Lilly raised an eyebrow. Trying not to show what I had been thinking about Wade last night.

Because I wasting when I said nothing has happened. I'd been so close to Wade in a way that made my insides burn with need.

Something in me coming out, feeling towards Wade that I didn't know I had.

A simple little crush had turned into me thinking 'God if he doesn't kiss me right now'

I hid my face for a moment as my cheeks started to burn.

"OK, but I must admit, when to people are living together tension grows... so I can only assume."

"Lilly, no." I said cutting her off.

I looked out at the beach it was the morning shift that Normally started out with three people. Today it was Me, Lilly, and Brandon... the other guards would start showing up in two hours. Then the rumor would really start to circulate...

Everyone would be talking about me and Wade. I groaned out loud, frustration taking over me. It was going to be a long day.

God, everyone is going to think I had sex with Wade because of what he said.

Hell he had already convinced Brandon and Lilly that we'd had sex. It would be that hard for the other guards to believe it as well.

Fuck you Wade, you just made my day hell.

Words: 1002