The End

*P.O.V Kaya*

Many years later

"Hey hey hey! Landon do not hand your sister a dead fish!" I shouted from the beach as I watched the kids play in the water.

It was a bright afternoon and the sun was creating a sweat on my brow.

The towel underneath me matching the color of the sun rays.

Behind me I could hear someone walk up.

"Hey! Landon listen to your mother! Eden does want the fish so put it down!" Wade shouted in his dad voice

Landon instantly dropped the fish causing me to roll my eyes, he always listened to Wade.

Sitting down next to me I smiled at Wade. He handed me a bottle of water and I gratefully took it.

"How was your day?" He asked as he looked towards our kids playing in the water

His eyes covered by his sunglasses, but I could tell he was intentionally watching Landon to make sure he behaved.

"It was alright, I had a guard who had to go home sick from the heat." I explained.

I was no longer head guard of Suston but rather the aquatics director and co-beach director.

Running the beach day in and day out with Wade while he ran the financials I ran the hands on portion.

I had to admit we made a good team.

Braxton still occasionally helped out but otherwise he spent the days with Landon and Eden while me and Wade worked.

I leaned into Wades chest feeling his breathing as it rose and fell.

"How was yours?" I asked returning the question

"Good now." He replied and I smiled

I watched as Landon and Eden continued to run through the ocean water, occasionally splashing each other with water.

They were practically identical with the beach blonde hair.

I guess Clem didn't lie when she said that the genes would be incredible.

"I was thinking about getting some ice cream to eat after the kids go to bed." Wade stated still not taking his eyes off the water.

Over the years he had developed the sense of a lifeguard, was even certified for a while.

He had even helped Cole get certified, which I will be forever grateful for.

Cole was currently head lifeguard of Suston Beach, going on year 4 of doing so.

He had saved several lives and developed a excellent life guard team.

Ironically he was currently dealing with an issue in the no go zone... but thats a different story.

"Ice cream sounds good." I said shaking my head to add to my agreement

"I can go run and pick some up from mama mos when you put the kids to bed." Wade offered

"Can you get chocolate?" I asked as he stood up to call the kids in for bed

He looked down at me and smiled

"Anything you want babe."

I laughed slightly, standing up and calling the kids in for bed.

I watched as Wade said goodnight to the kids before heading out to go pick up ice cream.

I dried the kids off and got them in their rooms turning off the lights before making my way back down stairs.

Right on time Wade walked in holding a tub of ice cream and a smile on my face.

"Thank you." I said as I walked closer to him

"Anything you want." He replied before kissing me on the lips

The taste of him just as addicted as the time before and the time before that.

The drug never stopped, and I always wanted it.

I could never say no, and I would never want to

Words: 607