What are we?

*Kaya's P.O.V*

Hands thrashing through the water, I paddled the rescue board as fast as I could.

Panic had taken over me as I got closer to the rocks, I got off the rescue board and dove down searching for Cole.

Getting to Cole I could see his blue face and his skin had started to look clammy. I waisted no time getting him to the surface of the water. I prayed he wasn't already gone.

I couldn't back board him, not in these waves by the rocks. I just had to pray he would be alright.

I hadn't seen the accident, but I noticed a surfer out in the No-go zone. Then I noticed when there wasn't a surfer but a broken board floating in the water.

I hosted Cole up onto my rescue board, ripping his leash from his broken board off of him.

Putting him in the best head splint I could in these conditions I paddled him back to shore.

My heart was racing, my head was spinning.

God I felt like I was going to pass out.

Taking Cole off of my board and placing him on the sand I had Brandon slide down right next to me. Checking Coles heart beat and breathing.

"What happened?" Brandon asked before moving onto his next question before I could awnser the first one.

"Is he going to be alright?" This time the question came from Wade, his voice slightly muffled.

I squeezed my eyes tight, before realizing my eyes were closed.

What the hell? Why are my eyes closed?

CPR Kaya you should be doing CPR, where's Cole. God did I lose him?

A hundred thoughts raced through my head at once till I heard Wade speak again.

"Really? That's all? Well thank God. Yes I'm sure some of the guards would like to see him in a few days if he's up for it."

All the thoughts in my head disappeared. I felt my skin move smoothly against silk bed sheets and I realized it was just a nightmare from the day before. 

Opening my eyes just slightly I could see the ocean from out the window. But what caught me off guard was the view.

This isn't the normal view I've woken up to the last three months. I took a moment and let my body register everything.

God and remember everything.

I slowly flipped over on my back and looked at the ceiling.

Wades ceiling.

I was still in Wades bed, wrapped in his blankets. Wearing his shirt.

I rubbed my hands over my face as it got slightly heated from remember everything that had happened when we got home last night.

And I thought kissing him in the ocean was good.

As if he new I was thinking of him Wade stuck his head out from his bathroom before walking into his bedroom wearing nothing but grey joggers.

His tone back tan with a few scratches on it.

Fuck.

Yeah that's my bad.